Free download - Improving C# With Version 6 - Nulled version
Free download !
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Every new version of C# brings new functionality to the language, but version 6 has even more changes than previous versions. Instead of bringing one or two new features, there are many—and each of them will change the way we write code on a daily basis. This course will take you through the most important new features, and show you how to use them.
What You’ll Learn
- Using the ‘static’ statement to import the static members of a class.
- Using the ‘nameof’ operator.
- Understanding C#’s string interpolation capability.
- Using the null-conditional operator to simplify your traditional null-checking code.
- The two key things to remember when writing your own default constructors for structs.
- The new dictionary initializer and exception filtering features.
About the Instructor