Free download - Authenticate Node.js With OAuth 2.0 - Nulled version
Free download !
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Authentication is a critical part of almost every web application. Today our users expect more than simple local authentication. They want support for third-party authentication, so they can use a single account to sign in to multiple websites. OAuth and OAuth 2.0 are protocols for doing just that.
In this course, Envato Tuts+ instructor Jeremy McPeak will teach you how to incorporate OAuth 2.0 in your Node.js applications.
What You’ll Learn
- Implement a registration feature that works with Passport.
- Create login functionality for an app.
- Add support for Facebook as an external authorization provider.
- Build a profile page to let users manage their accounts.
- Allow users to disconnect their connected accounts.
- Write your own authentication strategy based on the generic OAuth 2.0 strategy.
About the Instructor