Free download - WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Multi Currency Plugin - Nulled version
Free download !
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Multi Currency Plugin
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Multi Currency plugin allows your shop to display prices and accept payments in multiple currencies. This will grant your customers the possibility of shopping in their favorite currency, thus increasing conversions.
This plugin will allow the admin to configure as many as currencies to the store as per the choice. Such currencies will then appear in a list, displayed at the frontend for the users. The users can use to select in which currency they would like to see the prices, as well as complete transactions in such currency. The admin can set the base currency of the store and accordingly can configure exchange rate manually for each currency. The admin and the seller can also set the exchange rate equivalent to the base currency for each product for the different currencies manually.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features Of WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Multi Currency Plugin
- The admin can enable or disable the plugin.
- The admin can set the base currency.
- Allow the admin to configure as many as currencies to the store.
- The admin can configure exchange rate manually for each currency.
- The admin and the seller can set the exchange rate equivalent to the base currency for each product.
- The admin can also update the exchange rate of all the sellers’ products.
- Per product currency exchange rate can be updated from “Product Edit Page” only.
- The seller can view the store currency information added by the admin in the seller panel.
- Allows customers to shop in their preferred currency.
- Customers can select the currency of any country from the options listed in the drop-down.
- Allow customers to checkout and pay in their selected currency.
- The multi-currency feature will work on product catalog page, product page, cart page, and the checkout page.
- This plugin synchronizes the latest exchange rates on both ends ie; the admin end and the seller end.
- Email notification feature enabled.
- An email will be sent to the seller if the admin updates the currency exchange rate of the sellers’ products.
- An email will be sent to the admin if the sellers update the currency exchange rate of their products.
A full functional demonstration of the product can be experienced even before a purchase
"Initial release v 1.0.0"