Nulled version download - "WHMCS Advanced Menu Manager"
Free download WHMCS Advanced Menu Manager !
It was hard before to manage WHMCS menu, for example if you want to add new menu item, change it?s place or make it hidden or shown in certain condition, or even to translate the title.
Earlier it required you to know at least the basics of HTML and CSS, or to deal with PHP sometimes.
Now you can do all of this and even more using this module that enables you to do numerous actions like adding unlimited menus and sub-menu items, identifying when and to whom each item will be displayed, add translations to several languages from the same place, changing the order of menu items using Drag-Drop technique, and many more, all of this can be done easily only with few clicks.
- Add Unlimited Menus and Sub-menu links
- Compatible with WHMCS Six and Five Templates
- Compatible with Custom Templates
- Change menu links ordering with Drag-and-Drop
- Add translation to each item easily
- Add additional attributes to each menu link
- Add core system URL from categorized lists, or external URL
- Add icon to each menu item
- Display stats inside menu links number (ex. Total Active Services, Open Tickets, Due Invoices, etc)
- Visibility Options, Choose when to display specific menu links
- Open URL in the same window or in new window
- Install WHMCS default menu links with one click
- Well Documented
- How to install and use video tutorials
- Automatically integrates with WHMCS default navbars with only one click (since v1.2.0)
Online Demo:Menu Manager Admin Area
Menu Manager Client Area
Requirements:WHMCS v6 and above
Version 1.3.0 (30 Mar 2017):
- New: Menu items/links can be displayed to selected client groups only
Version 1.2.0 (10 Feb 2017):
- New: added new option in menu group settings to integrate with WHMCS default Primary and Secondary navbars
- New: added new option in menu group settings to specify CSS class for active menu item/URL
- New: menu item/URL will be marked as active
- Minor improvements
Version 1.1.0 – (10 May 2016):
- Fix: Typo in one of the URLs when you install default menu items
- New: Ability to display menu URL only when client is registered as affiliate
- New: Badge display how many items in shopping cart
- New: Added “Security Settings” URL
- New: Added “View Cart” URL
Version 1.0.0 – (09 Sep 2015):
- Initial Release