Free download - Video Feed - Flow Gallery Exension - Nulled version
Free download !
Showcase your videos like never before with Video Feed for Flow Gallery
Video Feed is an extension or add-on for the Flow Gallery jQuery plugin. Already have an extensive collection of video assets that you don’t want to recreate in Flow Gallery? Video Feed is a purpose built extension for you! Video Feed provides you the ability to pull feeds from YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion to build your gallery in just a few clicks. All the settings of the Flow Gallery plugin can be used with this extension.
What are you waiting for – take a look for yourself!
Choose from column or row layouts and present your best work in style with this epic gallery plugin. Select how to display your videos with support for multiple albums, deep linking, filtering and sorting. Your best work has never looked better.
Stunning CSS3 animations make transitions mesmerising to watch and creates that ‘sticky’ experience for your users.
Award Winning Material Design!
2015 Envato Winner: Material Design on CodeCanyon
Material Design is an interactive design language developed by Google, and Flow Gallery was voted best Material Design item on CodeCanyon, Envato Market in 2015. It is designed with best practice coding techniques to provide the most modern design available in market today.
Of course Flow Gallery gives you more pixels per square inch meaning it is ready for your Retina Ready devices, featuring a thoroughly Responsive design which is optimised for touchscreen devices.
It displays beautifully across all types of devices, mobile/cell phones, Tablets and all desktop browsers while providing the unique feel of a native app.
Still not convinced? Explore the Demos Now!
Whatever you choose to do Flow Gallery will work in both modern and old browsers (with suitable fallbacks where necessary).
- Pull videos from Youtube based on text search, user ID, or playlist.
- Pull videos from Vimeo based on user ID, album, or channel.
- Pull videos from Dailymotion based on user ID, channel, group, or playlist.
- Video duration, upload date and views are shown for each item in the gallery.
- Sort items based on their upload date, ratings, views, duration, as well as title.
- Filter videos based on the availability of HD version and being of long or short duration.
- Item titles and descriptions are pulled from Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion.
- Cache feed data for faster loading of gallery and prevent crossing API call limit.
- All settings/options of the Flow Gallery jQuery plugin can be used.
- This is an extension for the Flow Gallery jQuery plugin, so you will need that plugin in order to use this extension.
- Only public videos are pulled from Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion.
- The plugin uses Youtube API v3 for which an API key needs to be obtained from Youtube.
- If you have any query regarding any feature of this extension before purchasing then please post your query in the comments section and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Photo Feed for Flow Gallery comes complete with detailed walk through and installation documentation.
We manage support Mon – Fri through the Comments section on each item page.
- Availability of the author to answer questions.
- Answering technical questions about item’s features.
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues.
- Help with included 3rd party assets.
Version 1.1.1 (5 May, 2015)
• Fixed a possible issue with jQuery.extend() that can happen when the plugin parameters contain arrays. • Fixed an issue with the caching of gallery data.
Version 1.1 (15 April, 2015)
• The plugin now uses Youtube API v3.