|Url download nulled ||Hoster ||Password |
The Visual Builder tool features include about 20 options to customize but it also can be used in a simple configuration.
Also this plugin uses Google fonts to show the animated text or digits or symbols in the panels of the counter, there is no change in the quality of displayed drawings when it gets resized.
- Fully customizable and Easy to use;
- Contains code only without any images;
- Counter has build-in responsive features;
- Counter has time synchronized features;
- Multi-language support;
- Special national characters included for German, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Russian;
- Counter can be used as any text, date, time, symbol or mixed displayer;
- Animated and smoothed scroll effects in 30+ different styles;
- Supports prefix or postfix counter with any symbol (e.g. currency sign);
- Supports Google fonts, Background presets and Counter types for the best visual features;
- Visual Builder presented for quick and easy setting up of a custom Counter;
- Easy in coding, editing and configuring due to implemented descriptive enumerations;
- Compatible with IE 8,9,10,11 / Chrome / Safari / Firefox / Opera browsers;
Well Documented and Code Examples
100% Responsive and No Images Used, CSS Styling Only
Plugin Release 1.2:
* New Added Features:
+ Added ability to define the left and right spaces around a character. Used to align (corrective) horizontal character position in the block (see documentation)
+ Added Spanish, Italian, Czech, Slovak special characters
Some code improvements in Countdown counter. Now the setting up the date and time will be better to understand.
Minor bug fixes.
Plugin Release 1.1:
* Counter New Added Features:
+ Added 'randomDisplay' parameter. Used to shuffle (randomly) received counter values. (see documentation)
+ Added 'randomDuration' parameter. Used to align (corrective) speed animation. (see documentation)
+ Added new gradient styles. For your convenience and visual building
'Width' parameter. Now block width may be defined in pixels and percentage
'Set Responsive' parameter. Responsive abilities improvements
Other minor bug fixes
Please Rate, Like and Tweet Us