Free download - UFO Raider - 2D Space Action - Nulled version
Free download !
UFO RAIDER – an infinite space action
Are you ready to space adventures in the role of intergalactic pirate and mercenary Ueff?! Fly through the armadas of alien defense drones and rockets, evade the fire and take away as much valuable resources from their pathetic planet as possible! This space arcade has been created using only 93 events and maximum 4 layers on each game layout, and it allows you to edit and publish the game using a free version of Construct 2. Also this game has Intelligent code, that significantly improves overall game performance, especially on mobile phones. To play the game just touch the screen buttons if you use a mobile device or press the “Z” button to control the flight and “X” button to shoot.
- HD graphics in pixel-art style – All sprites in .PNG included.
- Sound FX and Music – All sounds and music are included. Player can turn the sounds off.
- Construct 2 source file – Editable Construct 2 file with source code of the game.
- Mobile & Desktop Ready – Game is optimized and ready for immediate export to any popular platforms.
- AdMob Advertising – Earn money showing ads in your game from trusted advertising company.
- Social Sharing – Allows your players to share their best score on Facebook & Twitter.
- Fully Customizable – You will get full control of the game by modifying Construct 2 source file.
- Easy Control – Just touch the screen buttons or press the “Z” to fly up and “X” button to shoot.
- Different enemies – Add more types of the enemies with no limits.
- Different bonuses – Add more types of collectible bonuses with no limits.
- Score System – The game saves the latest and the best score.
- Infinite Gameplay – Don’t worry about the end of the game. Play as long as you like.
- Game pausing – The game can be paused during the game.
- Game Over – Game over screen with results of the game.
- Documentation – Help file for a quick start.
Be sure that you have a license of Construct 2. You can get it on Scirra.com