Free download - UBER Google Maps for jQuery - Nulled version
Free download !
UBER Google Maps for jQuery
100+ Built-in Styles
Uber Google Maps comes with more than 100 styles to choose from. Find the colors that match your website perfectly, or create a custom style with a third-party editor.
Give your users the option to enter fullscreen mode. They will thank you for it!
Uber Google Maps supports more than 50 languages. Pretty much every language that is supported by the Google Maps API.
If your site is responsive, you can’t go wrong with Uber Google Maps. It has an option to be responsive, or “flexible width”.
1.0.8 – June 28, 2016
- Added an API Key to the plugin, because of the changes from Google.
1.0.7 – Dec 11, 2015
- Minor bug fixes.
1.0.6 – Oct 06, 2015
- The web address field in the info window contents is now a clickable link.
1.0.5 – May 12, 2015
- Fixed the demo, which was not working since 1.0.4.
1.0.4 – May 12, 2015
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous version which could cause the map to not display in the page.
1.0.3 – May 8, 2015
- Added an option in the Editor to disable loading the Google Maps API. This is necessary to support other plugins which use the Maps API.
- If “Load Google Maps API” is checked, the plugin will now try to load the Maps API regardless of if it’s already loaded or not.
1.0.2 – April 25, 2015
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the map from displaying if there were other widgets using the google API on the same page.
1.0.1 – April 21, 2015
- Added an option to disable the mouse wheel.