Nulled version download - "Statistical Map SVG"
Free download Statistical Map SVG !
StatMapSVG is a jQuery plugin to display statistical data in the form of a map such as the number of people in each area, the location and distribution of data, grouping data based on the value of a specified interval, and others. StatMapSVG takes map files in SVG format and makes them interactive. You can use StatMapSVG for country maps, province maps, city maps, floor plans and others.
- Additional information for each region with a legend
- Classify region using group color
- Color customization for filling, stroke, hovering area, selected area
- Tooltip with customization stuffing
- Zoom and pan the map (zoom by mouswheel or button, click & hold mouse button to pan)
- Responsive maps – it auto adjusts its size for small screens. Try to resize browser’s window
- Print or export maps to image files (png, jpeg, bmp)
- Set custom onClick, mouseOver, mouseOut, mouseMove event handlers for all region or spesific region.
- Multiple plugin instances: allows to use multiple plugin instances on the same webpage.
- Add elements (rect, circle, ellipse, line, polyline, polygon, path, text, image) into the maps. New!!
- Simple dev mode (map area info) for helper : area id, x-coordinate, y-coordinate. New!!
- Animation loader when loads the maps (bar, bounce, text). New!!
- Add pattern (circle, rect, line, polygon, image) into the map areas. New!!
- Add gradients colors (linear or radial) into the maps. New!!
- Demo 01 – Coloring Map Areas
- Demo 02 – Define Data Value Then Show It To Map Legend
- Demo 03 – Grouping Color And Show Group Legend
- Demo 04 – Add Mouse Click Event To An Area – Please Click On The Green Area, Not At The Legend
- Demo 05 – Show Two Or More Maps In One Page
- Demo 06 – Change Map With Combo Box
- Demo 07 – Change Map On Mouse Click Event – Please Click On The Green Area Below
- Demo 08 – Using ServicesJSON PHP Class Module
- Demo 09 – AJAX
- Demo 10 – Adding Element To The Maps
- Demo 11 – Grouping Map Areas With Pattern
- Demo 12 – Define Data Value With Pattern
- Demo 13 – Coloring Map Areas With Gradient Color
- Demo 14 – Grouping Map Areas With Gradient Color
Versi 1.2.0 - 18/09/2014 - Add pattern (circle, rect, line, polygon, image) into the map areas - Add gradients colors (linear or radial) into the maps Versi 1.1.0 - 10/09/2014 - Fully compatible with IE 10+ - Add elements (rect, circle, ellipse, line, polyline, polygon, path, text, image) into the maps - Simple dev mode (map area info) for helper : area id, x-coordinate, y-coordinate - Animation loader when loads the maps (bar, bounce, text)