Free download - Small Business Management System - Nulled version
Free download !
- Small Business Management System (SMBS) by AMDT, LLC
- About Small Business Management System
Small Business Management System is a lightweight platform based on Laravel framework that suitable for both small businesses and freelancers to manage invoices, projects, track expenses, and contacts.
- Requirements - SSH access - Composer - MySQL database - PHP>=5.6.4
- Features - Invoicing system Create quick invoices Add items which can also be pre entered as inventory Log manual payments Allow your clients to pay via Stripe using their credit cards - Expenses tracker Easily view add your expenses and you can sort them by year. Track project tasks payments as expenses Associate an expense with a registered user - Project management Create a project and assign it to a client (user must have a client role to be available in projects) Create milestones Add tasks to milestones Assign individual tasks to team members Assign team members to the project Communicate easily with clients and team members within the project Share files within the project - Contacts Manage business contacts in a central location Contacts are available to users as business directory - User management - Roles and permissions Complete access control for each module in the application Create roles and assign permissions on who should should read, create, update or delete records
This is a Laravel based application. Please review Laravel documentation to understand how to configure it.
If you need assistance with installation, please contact us.
- Extract contents to your desired root directory
- Create a MySQL database
- Copy .env.example file in the root of the application to .env
- Edit .env file to match your disired configuration including database connection
- Open terminal inside root directory and run
composer install- Once composer completes installing vendors, run
php artisan migrate --seed- Default user account is [email protected] / password
- Support Technical support is not included in this application. Please contact Evanto Team for support. Bugs can be reported at https://amdtllc.com/support and we will fix them with the next update. We are continually working to make this application better. Suggestions are also welcome.
- We offer installation and application support at a small fee. Please visit https://amdtllc.com/#support for more information.
- Security Vulnerabilities
If you discover a security vulnerability within the application, please send an e-mail to Taylor [email protected]. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.