Nulled version download - "Slidea - A Super Smart Responsive jQuery Slider Plugin"
Free download Slidea - A Super Smart Responsive jQuery Slider Plugin !
Slidea – A Super Smart Responsive jQuery Slider Plugin
Slidea has been developed with simplicity, efficiency and innovation in mind, making it the perfect slider solution for your website. Built with the use of jQuery, GSAP and Animus, the slider is guaranteed to offer unmatched motion design experience.
We want to help you out with your business. That’s why we’re including premade usages examples for Slidea, making it easier for you to get your business up and running.
Smart & Simple
data-slidea="opacity 0, rotationZ 45, scale 1.5"
Touch interactions are essential to any website. Slidea offers a seamless mobile-friendly experience on all touch devices.
Anything inside of a slide can be animated using one of the 50+ animation presets or beautiful custom animations.
All the assets used for slidea are included in the download! HTML, CSS, SASS, JS, CoffeeScript, Images and Fonts.
Everything you need to know about slidea can be found in one easy to follow documentation with live examples.
Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced developer, we offer easy-to-follow guides for a great development experience.
Bootstrap and Foundation
Slidea is compatible with any front-end framework and has been tested with both Bootstrap and Foundation.
Design beautiful responsive slides with image and html layers that can be positioned, sized and animated easily.
Autoplay your slides and impress your users on the go. Pause on hover, looping controls, it’s all there!
Offer images sized for the ultimate Retina experience to your visitors, loaded when you need to look sharp.
Controls, touch, thumbnails, mousewheel, pagination, progress bar, scroller. Everything you need in a slider.
Easy Animation Syntax
You don’t need to know code to know animations when it comes to the Animus framework: a simple, readable syntax.
50+ Animation Presets
Whenever wondering what animations to choose, you can use one of the beautiful hand tailored animation presets.
Custom Keyframed Animations
Literally unlimited animation possibilities. Create your own keyframed animations to offer an unique user experience.
As many sliders as you need in the same page, hassle free. Slidea will have a minimal performance impact.
Easily create and control videos and video backgrounds. YouTube, Vimeo and HTML5 included.
Responsively scale the HTML content with slidea to fit the slide or rely on basic responsive CSS media queries.
Durations and Easings
All of your animations can have a custom duration and easing. No useless fiddling with CSS classes.
Control how your slider looks like using a Reponsive, Fullscreen, Fluid or Content-Based layout.
Control your parallax element’s behaviour using events, methods and dynamic content manipulation.
Slidea looks absolutely stunning, from phones and tablets to laptops and desktops. Design one time, look good every time.
Once purchased, you will have free lifetime access to all the future updates and features that slidea has to offer.
Imagine can be used with jQuery 1.7+ and is perfectly compatible with all major browsers, including IE9.
- Fixed some documentation mistakesVersion 2.1.3
- Completely redesigned and rewritten documentation - Fixed scroller to take offset into account - Perfected HTML Layers - Lots of minor fixes - File structure changesVersion 2.1.2
- Using xl instead of xlg for responsive size - Added support for removing layers and object dynamically - Now slidea can be initialized without slides for dynamic behavior - Adding slides is now queued due to asynchronous loadingVersion 2.1.1
- Added support for adding new objects dynamically - Using only slidea.js instead of pixevil.slidea.js - Moved old slidea.js to a new base.js module - Fixed controls interval error logging bugVersion 2.1.0
- Added support for adding new slides dynamically - Added support for adding new layers to slides dynamically - Added support for removing slides dynamically - Updated documentation accordingly in API methods sectionVersion 2.0.9
- Fixed small content layout error - Added new "office" template - Added templates page on the Slidea websiteVersion 2.0.8
- Added items function to pagination - Pagination now supports pagination text - Pagination documentation updatedVersion 2.0.7
- Fixed content layout background positioning and sizing - Added sample content layout (design in progress) - Updated documentation images to use existing base imagesVersion 2.0.6
- Updated documentation to use slidea.min.css instead of pixevil.slidea.min.css - Removed apple, android and microsoft icons from templatesVersion 2.0.5
- Fixed bug where slider without id attribute would fail to load - Added base template which uses the same markup as the documentation - Documentation updated with autoplayVersion 2.0.4
- Documentation updated to use public assetsVersion 2.0.3
- Added public folder to the download package - Updated documentation to use public keyword instead of assetsVersion 2.0.2
- Redesigned preloading for a huge speedup - Refactored thumbnails and controls modulesVersion 2.0.1
- Fixed preloading error where slider tried to resize before loaded.Version 2.0.0
- Initial release of the new Slidea.