Free download - Responsive Bootstrap Sidebar Navigation - Nulled version
Free download !
Responsive Bootstrap Sidebar Navigation
HOE Navigation Menu consist of both Horizantal and Vertical navigation menu based on CSS3 and Jquery. Its lightweight and compatible with almost all major browsers and devices. It supports four levels sub menu with shrink, Overlay and push effect.
Multi purpose Responsive Bootstrap Sidebar Navigation / Vertical navigation “hoe sidebar menu” Ready to be used in Web Apps. Specially design for Admin Web Application
- Fully Responsive ready for Desktop, Tablets and Mobile
- One Code for all devices
- Modern application style navigation
- Drop Down menu bootstrap
- Push Menu Effects Menu with jQuery and CSS3
- Shrink Menu Effects with jQuery and CSS3
- overlay Menu Effects with jQuery and CSS3
- vector Icons – Font Awesome version 4.3
- Multiple Color options
- Bootstrap 3+ based
- Responsive horizontal Bootstrap navigation
- Responsive horizontal Compact Bootstrap menu
- Collapsible Mobile menu
- sticky sidebar
- live demo
- Boxed Theme layout feature
- Multiple Theme background option in boxed Themelayout.
- Responsive Horizontal Menu in Right Header
- Icons on Right Header(like Admin Templates)
- ScrollBar on Sidebar Navigation
- Responsive Mega Menu on Right Header
- jQuery: Any higher version of jQuery library
- Bootstrap CSS Library
- FontAwesome Font: Free open source font library for icons
- Google Font: Lato Webfont is used for the typography
- html5shiv.js and respond.min.js for IE9 and older version Support
- Google Font
- html5shiv and respond
ChangelogVersion1.4 – 20 November 15
-> Responsive Horizontal Menu in Right Header. -> Icons on Right Header(like Admin Templates).Version1.3 – 31 August 15
-> Resolved the menu collapses before the page redirect occurs issue.
Version1.2 – 03 August 15
-> Resolve Active(selected) link Issue. -> Included Demo code in document folder. -> Included box layout and wide layout feature. -> Included Theme background option.
Version1.1 – 5 July 15
--> On Click Active State on Menu Items Link. --> Separate HTML files for different Navigation Views. --> Separate CSS files for respective navigation Views. --> Updated help document.
Version1.0 – 22 June 15
-> Initial release