Free download - Pure CSS3 Forms Set + Validation and Masking - Nulled version
Free download !
Pure CSS3 Forms Set allows you to create forms of any complexity and for any needs (login, registration, contacts, search, checkout, etc.). With powerful validation and masking your forms become super friendly and very easy to fill.
Need the same in pure CSS?
Check out this Pure CSS3 Forms Set.
Brilliant plugin! Just brilliant.
I set aside a day to implement into a web site but it only took 5 mins.
if you’re thinking about buying it – do it. I’ve bought over 100 plugins/themes from here and this is by far the best written and simplest.
Thank you Mr Author.
I’ve just downloaded your script and I must say that it is much better than the others I’ve tried before! Congrats and thank you!
Simple and easy to integrate with my webapp. Great Work.
Beautiful forms. You rock, Voky. I just purchased.
This is very slick looking forms. Also lot of customization options. You have done a great job.
- Client-side form validation with lots of options
- Inputs masking for creation user friendly forms
- Light and nice modal forms
- Customized jQuery UI datepicker
- 3 different form types (vertical, horizontal, columned)
- Normal, error, success and disabled states for all elements
- Normal, small and large sizes of all elements
- Customized selects, checkboxes and radios
- Autocomplete with graceful degradation
- Customized file input (new)
- Responsive and fixed layouts
- Tooltips for all elements
- More then 30 examples
- 19 colors for buttons
- 249 scalable icons
- Extremely clean
- Easy to use
- Mac: Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox
- Win: Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE8, IE9, IE10
- Mobile: iPhone, iPad, Android
Note: some CSS3 effects are not available for IE8.
25.05.13 – Version 1.4
- Added input with datepicker.
17.04.13 – Version 1.3
- Added customized file input.
- Fixed icon positioning when no label.
- Fixed tooltip positioning when no label.
- Small improvements to modal forms. (Thanks to suncat100)
- Added star to required fields. (Thanks to suncat100)
27.03.13 – Version 1.2
- Added input with autocomplete (pure HTML and CSS).
01.03.13 – Version 1.1
- Added modal forms.