Free download - Prosto Forms - Responsive Form Framework - Nulled version
Free download !
Make a suggestion
Hello. Help us make this framework better. Even if you did not buy this item suggest us what you would like it to be. Suggestions you can mail to [email protected], using the contact form in the profile or in the comments to the framework. Each suggestion is important for us. In each suggestion we will respond. If the suggestion is interesting that its implementation we will make in the next build the framework. If you find a bug or style error please report us to [email protected]. Best regards, WorkForFood team.
- Form with calculation based on date range
- Form with calculation with spinners
- Form validation
- Gmaps support (autofill)
- Popup forms
- Modal forms
- Cloned elements
- Multistep with logic
- Autofill input
- File uploaders
- Datepicker Monthpicker
- UI Sliders
- Custom selects (with search, spinners)
- Numeric input (with spinner)
- Masked input
- Password input (show/hide input value)
- Textarea with autogrow and chars limit
- Tag inputs
- Custom checkbox/toggles
You can use any form from the pack (30+ forms) or you can create your own form.
All forms provide only client side processing of the information (form displaying, validation). If you want to send email or make server side validation – you can add your own scripts, using any programming language (PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.)
All forms and elements tested on Windows (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11), iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android (Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Dolphin, Android Browser).
All jQuery extensions optimized for mobile view and resourses.
29.09.2015 Version 1.2 relize
- Update documentation
- Added new plugin – MonthPicker
- Fixed bug in simpleChecker. Now all checkboxes works in all tested brosers
- Added google maps support
- Extends brunching system
- Added tagMultiSelect and simpleSelector error message templating
- Added calculations function (new demos you can see in forms/delivery.html and forms/calculations.html )
- Rewrite little bit of error alert script. Now afrer last error form element change and get valid state submit button is enabled and has original color and text.
- Started develop small CRM to forms. It will be helpfull for all who have not CMS on the site. Or don’t want make manager access to CMS. (if you need some features in CRM please write a suggestion)
- Many minor style and code changes