Free download - MVC Form Generator - Nulled version
Free download !
V2 is availableForm Generator for CodeIgniter 3
- Update the package with the version 3 of Codeigniter
- Bug corrections
V1.1 is availableForm Generator for CodeIgniter framework is a clean form builder that can help you in every CI projects.
- Create easily your form on a clean interface
- Get MVC codes in ajax boxes
- Generate validation rules for codeIgniter
- Create directly MVC code in your CI project
- Create directly your database
(Big saving time for CI users… and the others)
A/ How to add field ?
Click on a button in this section
B/ How to manage a field ?
Click on setting button here to open the setting area for any field
Click on delete button to delete a field
C/ Enter informations about your field
D/ Check if you want to add your field in database, and complete database settings
E/ Choose your validation rules (CodeIgniter validation)
F/ How processing ?
Configure your form name and your own css name in “settings” box after clicking on button named “Settings”
Then, you can click on any green button to :
- Build the form : create codes (only), you can get these after clicking on “controller code”, “model code”, “view code” or “sql code”
- Create files into your CodeIgniter project : create directly files in your CI project
- Create database : create all fields you checked “add to database” into your db table (table name = “formname” configuring in Settings)
View the form in action, after clicking on “create files in my CI project”
All done !
Updates :V1.1.1 (2013-08-07) – add icons and documentation
V1.1 (2013-08-07) – date and datetime
V1.0 (2013-02-15) – initial version
Frequent issues :- The code has not been generated in popup ?
1 > Please verify you have changed the base_url in config file
2 > Please verify you added the .htaccess on your server
3 > Please verify that the httpd.conf of your server authorize url rewriting :
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so AddModule mod_rewrite.c