Nulled version download - "Magento Price Negotiation/ Request quote"
Free download Magento Price Negotiation/ Request quote !
Being human beings,We want to buy products at the lowest price and if they are not available,we use to negotiate till the extent that the price will fall under the expectations by us and will satisfy our needs.Price Negotiation which is most effective technical change to your web-store which will motivate the visitors to buy more products.
Features- Enable/disable from backend.
- Customers are able to request for quote with login or without login account.
- Guest user can send quote for request of products.
- Extension works with simple and custom option Magento product types.
- Customers have the right to define the quantity of their product at the price they requested for, which would help admin to take decisionn for request quote.
- Customer can accept or reject the quote offered.Accepted quotes can be purchased by the customer.
- Customer directly checkout after admin accepted offer.
- Customer will view all quote request after login on store.
- Customer account will created when quote form is submitted.Account details sends through emails.
- Customer can apply more request on diffrent product after login.
- Customers covert accpeted offer as orders.
- Diffrent email templates define.
- Admin approve / Re-offer / Reject the customer request through the Magento admin panel.
- Admin can allow customers to add comments on offers when sending offers to Admin.
- Declined :If admin is not accepting the proposal then customer can re-quote the request.
- Accepted :If admin has accepted the proposal then user has option to checkout from account and if require can re-quote the request.
- Rejected :If admin has rejected the quote request then customer can’t re-quote request.
Steps to be taken for Installation
Step-1. Login with your Magento admin
Step-2. Go to system -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager
Step- 3. Login with Magento Connect Manager (with your Magento admin credentials)
Step-4. Upload package file (purchased file) in direct package file upload section and click on upload.
Step-5. Return to Magento admin and clear cache from System -> Cache Management
. Logout from Magento admin and re-login.
How to Enable and Disable the Extension?
Step-1. Go to System -> Configuration ->Woomagestore Quotation.
Step-2. Enable customer registration from Admin
Step-3. Quotation Manager
Store Owner can view all list of quotation sent by customer
List will show customer detail with quotation price on gride
Step-4. Admin Quotation list detail
Admin will manage quote by editing of proposal listing
Admin can edit,comment,price and detail submitted by customer
Admin comment will show on cusomter dashboard
Product proposal price will show on cusomter dashbords.
Step-1. Front-end Quotation-Show add to quote on product listing page
Step-2. Product Page detail
Step-3. Product Page detail with custom option
Add to quote of product
Checkout page after accepted quote by admin
Cart detail page
Customer quote lising
Multiple quotation apply by customer
Quote of exisitng product