Free download - MadeSimple Photo/Video Gallery: Standalone or site Add-on - Nulled version
Free download !
MadeSimple Photo/Video Gallery is an incredibly simple and beautiful tool that can be added to any website, customized and populated within minutes. Using a rich and elegant interface this tool allows you to create multiple albums for all your photos and videos easily and painlessly. No need for FTP, though we support it. Just use our drag-and-drop feature and upload your media in batches.
Now ANYONE can have a beautiful photo/video gallery on their site within 10 minutes!
1. Adding a gallery to your existing website within minutes
2. Creating a media showcase for portfolios, travel blogs, garage sales, etc.
3. A stand-alone website
Customer usage examples: Sample 1 & Sample 2
Documentation in pdf
Documentation in HTML
DEMO – Allows you to use every aspect of the software, upload images, edit albums, etc.
- see demo section below for access info
- PHP 5.4.X or greater – also works with most 5.3.X configsl
- MySQL 5.X
- PHP: Fileinfo (generally installed by default on most PHP enabled servers)
- Photo, Video and Audio compatible: Works with jpgs, pngs, gifs, mp4, flv, mpg
- Compatible with Windows*/Linux servers
- Batch uploads using a simple drag-and-drop interface, no need for FTP
- Single uploads with option to add title and description to your photo/video
- Use ftp if desired for unlimited upload batches
- Quick installer means you’re up and running in under 10 minutes
- Customizable colors and scheme using CSS and other integrated functions
- Ability to easily use your own logo, favicon, tagline, page title, etc.
- Ability to select thumbnails for any album otherwise the gallery will use a random thumbnail for you
- Cake PHP based and Database driven – no flash!
- Beautiful and simple user interface
- Ergonomic admin interface
- Responsive design for mobile devices
- Social media feed integration (FB, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, Youtube, and others)
- Optional slideshow feature
- Use keyboards arrows for next/previous
- Swipe through images on mobile devices
- Forgot password feature
- Quickly apply your site’s html template to create your gallery theme
- Always updated FAQ
- User guide included
*Windows servers with IIS may require additional configuration
- Live DEMO
- Admin access: Username : Admin — Password: Admin
Sample client usageHave a look at what a couple clients have used our gallery for and how they’ve customized it.
Themes and SkinningWant to apply specific styles to the gallery but don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself? Contact us and we’ll gladly provide those services.
SupportContact us for any tweaks or customizations you may require. We also offer support in Spanish.
ChangelogUpdate v1.12 [6/4/15]
- Added ability to swipe through images on mobile devices
- Added “Select all” option to admin area for easily deleting the entire contents of an album
- Album Titles added to main page
- Date feature added to albums and images (optional for images)
- Date added to album list in Admin UI
- Display of current image number over total images per album ex. | 3 of 43 |
- Long titles and long descriptions now possible
- Updated admin UI for managing images
- Updated icon pack
- Updated front-end UI
- Improved Next/Previous UI for images
- Lightbox was replaced with a custom solution: Simplebox Standard
- Social sharing of individual images made optional
- Date for images feature displayed on Simplebox made optional
- Album order by date added/edited feature added
- CSS comments and organization optimized for easier front-end changes
- Optimized code for better compatibility across servers
- Many more small details
Update v1.01 [9/24/14]
- Added option to show the date items were added to the gallery. This option can be turned on or off via the control panel.
- Disabled some data checks that were occasionally keeping the software from being installed on compatible servers.
- Fixed styling issues that caused some forms to be displayed in an unintended way on lower resolution monitors.