Free download - LayerSlider Responsive jQuery Slider Plugin - Nulled version
Free download !
About this pluginLayerSlider is a premium multi-purpose slider for creating image galleries, content sliders, and mind-blowing slideshows with must-see effects.
It uses cutting edge technologies to provide the smoothest experience that’s possible, and it comes with more than 200 preset 2D and 3D slide transitions.
It’s device friendly by supporting responsive mode, multiple layouts, touch gestures on mobile devices, and uses techniques like lazy load for optimal performance. You can add any content, including images, text, custom HTML, YouTube and Vimeo videos or HTML5 self-hosted multimedia contents.
It’s also SEO friendly by allowing you to build semantic markup with custom attributes that search engines can index easily.
LayerSlider comes with 13 built-in skins, and it has tons of options to entirely customize the appearance and behavior of your sliders at the smallest detail.
- Super smooth hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions with jQuery fallback
- Fully responsive & multiple layouts support
- High compatibility with many fallback features for old browsers
- Lazy loading images for better performance
- Unlimited number of layers with image, video, audio, text or custom HTML content
- Powerful API for more customization
- SEO friendly
- Multiple sliders can be added on the same page
- Included free slide transition gallery
- Very detailed documentation with examples
- Unlimited variations of usage (image slider, image slider with text, content slider, video gallery slider, mixed content slider, banner rotator, carousel, etc.)
- Free updates & support
- Responsive, full-width, full size or fixed dimensions layout
- Responsive under & Layers container features for full-width sliders
- 13 skins included
- Skins PSD file included for easily creating your own skins
- Option for specifying a global background color or image to the slider
- More than 200 2D & 3D transitions
- Option to create your own slide transitions
- Option to link the whole slide
- Option for adding a deep link to a specified slide
- Layers can slide (axis free), fade, rotate (in 2D or 3D), scale and skew, or a mixture of these
- Option for setting the transform origin of transition
- Option for linking layers
- Option for adding a link to layers which will change the slider to a specific slide
- Optional parallax effect on layers
- Auto-start slideshow (can be disabled)
- Pause slideshow on hover feature
- Starting with specified slide
- Optional random slideshow feature
- Option to fade in the first slide without animating the layers
- Option for backwards-slideshow (Two way slideshow)
- Looping feature
- Bullets, hover thumbnails or thumbnails
- Touch navigation on mobile browsers
- Keyboard navigation
- Option for disabling prev / next buttons or bullets
- Option for showing prev / next buttons or bullets on hover
- Two types of timers: bar timer and circle timer
- Option for customizing the thumbnail area and the size of thumbnails
- Easy to use with YouTube, Vimeo or HTML5 videos or audios
- Auto-pause slideshow while videos or audios are playing
- Auto-play videos and audios (optional)
- YouTube and Vimeo thumbnail images
- Option for adding a fixed image over the slider
- Option for styling and adding a link to this image
- Requires jQuery 1.8 or newer. Working with both 1.10.x or 2.x versions. Please note that jQuery 2.x is no longer compatible with IE7 and 8.
- Requires the Greensock Animation Platform
- Working in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE7-11, Opera
- Working in mobile browsers
- The 3D slide transitions are working under Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, iOS and the latest Android versions.
- Most of the 2D slide transitons are working under all browsers.