Free download - jQuery Drag Expose | Draggable Image Gallery - Nulled version
Free download !
Show your photos in a different way!
Let the user drag & drop them to slide the gallery!
If you prefer, auto-sliding and two arrow buttons can facilitate your gallery slideshow.
Zoom them with a simple click or redirect to another page!
Zooming can be stopped at any time by clicking it during animation.
You can simply configure it thanks to the XML configuration and XML code generator!
It’s now possible to show images in a random order!
Fits to any thumbnail size and supports from 4 to infinite images!
Three different alignment types!
Easy to include in a page!
It’s possible to place one of them in any of your websites pages.
Choose between 6 predefined styles! (can be viewed in Live Preview’s bottom bar)
Two versions of the plugin available, normal and minified for better performance.
What You Get From Purchasing It
- The entire package of files and license to use them on your works and sites (Regular License).
- Full and detailed Pdf Documentation and configuration Manual.
- Source code: well commented and easily readable and editable, if you are a Developer.
- Complete Support and Assistance 24/7
- Added random sliding sequence setting.
- Added 5 CSS styles, selectable in properties.
- Small performance improvement.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Working Live Preview with Webkit browsers (Chrome and Safari).
- Fixed Opera cache loading messing with zoom ratio.
- Added support for every MIME type while transferring the XML file.
About the Author
For any problem or suggestion about this item, please contact me and I will add your idea/issue in my Public To-Do List (you can find it in my profile page).