Free download - jQuery and PHP Powered Easy Contact Form - Nulled version
Free download !
Looking for a simple contact form that has nice, user friendly validation? You’ve found it.
Why does a form need validation? A lot of forms constantly get bombarded with spam because of security flaws. These flaws can lead to the form itself being used to send malicious emails to other users!
Powered by jQuery and PHPMailer
Live DemoCheck out the live demo by visiting this link: Demo
- jQuery animation for validation rules (have a look on the Demo).
- Field specific validation, phone requires numbers, email requires a valid email format etc.
- Mobile Responsive
- Anti spam measures (captcha) to deter spam emails. Easy to read.
- Very easy to implement into an existing HTML or PHP web page. ‘Plug in and Play’ – Simply change the email address and place on your page.
- Thank you message animation on submission.
- Error message animation without reloading the page on submission attempt.
- Customise the HTML email message that is sent
- User support where possible
GD Library (if you want the captcha ability)
FreeType Support* (if you want the captcha ability)
* It is possible to have the captcha working without FreeType with a very small modification.
Ask for helpPlease feel free to contact me via CodeCanyon or email at [email protected]. Alternatively I’m always on Twitter to help out.
Changes22/12/2014 – Support for multiple emails, documentation update
08/12/2013 – Removed typos, Slight location fix to image.php, Removed duplicate ‘Contacted by’ from submit.php
18/09/2013 – New theme, Responsive CSS, Cleaned code
05/07/2013 – Bugfix for Internet Explorer, FAQ
01/07/2013 – Revamped the support documents to help users install