Nulled version download - "JAXpoll"
Free download JAXpoll !
- No database required.
- Easy 3 lines of HTML to add a poll to a web page.
- Simple administration page to build polls.
- Create multiple polls in advance that automatically become active by date.
- Multiple colorful skins.
- Download detailed CSV results file to import poll results into a spreadsheet.
- RESTful API provides access to poll results for advanced use, I.E. Google Charts.
NEW 1.1 Release Features…
- CSV download now includes both summary and complete poll response results.
- Responses in CSV download include a timestamp for time series trending.
- Optional “Multiple Vote” feature with daily or hourly intervals between votes.
- Added 4 new skin colors (white, red, orange, darkblue)
JAXpoll is a web based polling widget for your web site that requires little more than a few lines of HTML in your web page after uploading the code to your web server. It does not require a database or any post installation set up. Upload the application to your server, add 3 lines of HTML to your web page, add a poll in the administration page and start your poll data collection.
It includes additional skins in the form of simple CSS files that can be selected with a simple skin name in the settings file (jaxpoll/jaxpollsettings.js). Custom skins can be easily designed by using one of the existing skins as a starting point and saving the new skin in the jaxpoll/css/ directory with a properly formatted name.
The poll widget utilizes browser cookies to keep track of users who have already answered the poll and optionally you can use user IP addresses to prevent poll abuse.
You can set up as many polls as you like with starting and ending dates in the poll administration page to keep a steady stream of polls running on your web site automatically. Or you can specify the unique ID for a poll if you only wish to display a single specific poll in your web page.
The administration page provides a download button where the results of a poll can be downloaded in CSV format to be used in your preferred spreadsheet application for analysis.
The JAXpoll application also provides an AJAX function to return poll results in the Google DataTable JSON format so they can be used in the Google Charts API.