Free download - Ionium 2 - Ionic Multipurpose App with Ionic 3 - Nulled version
Free download !
Ionium 2 is an Ionic Multipurpose App for Android and iOS. It used Ionic 3 and cordova plugins. This app will help you in developing hybrid apps for Android and iOS.
You can easily implement components source code from Ionium 2 by following our well organized documentation and follow the video tutorial.
Don’t waste your time to develop Ionic features and themes. Just focus on your business and goal. We will keep update all features and themes.
We still have a very huge homework to make this app work perfect for your business. So, don’t be hesitate to contact us and tell us what feature do you need. We will keep update this project and keep learning. If you have any question to ask, feel free to contact us.
Try first before you buy, check our demo app on playstore.
Happy Coding. Cheers!
- Built with Ionic 3. Develop your mobile web app front-end fast as lightning!
- Accordion Menu. Beautify your sidemenu with icon and beautiful accordion.
- Ionic UI Components. Components allow you to quickly construct an interface for your app. Ionic comes with a number of components, including modals, popups, and cards
- Ionic Native. 13 native Cordova/PhoneGap plugins that make adding any native functionality you need to your Ionic mobile app easy.
- Form Components. Include checkbox, datetime, select, radio, toggle and range input.
- Create, Read, Update, Delete. A very simple note app to demonstrate you how to use CRUD in Ionic 3 using Firebase, MySQL and Local Storage.
- Special Features. We also include infinite scroll, pull-to-refresh and google map.
- Tested on Sony Xperia Z1. Every UI element and layout work on Android 4.4 and up to latest Android version. We tested it on Sony Xperia Z1 (Android 5.1). And everything works perfect.
- SASS (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets) ready. With SASS you can fast customize our themes or even make new.
In order to modify the app, you have to know the basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and AngularJS. Also, you have to have basic understanding about Ionic Framework.
You can read our detail documentation for details or read the documentation from Ionic official installation guide