Free download - ionic 3 News app with Firebase - Nulled version
Free download !
Ionic News app follow a flat design standard and develop with Ionic 3. You can use it for News , Blog or any catalogue management . It contains many useful screen and element. It Build with Angular 4 , Ionic 3, Typescript and SASS to take advantage of the future web standards. user can access all your news list with there category and comment on news and bookmark as well.
TWO WAY YOU CAN USE THIS APP
API : It’s complete working apps and ready to integrate any API , all the logic and Services has been written . Services Rendering all Data through JSON files.
FIREBASE : you will get firebase version of code as well so in app side there not much to work just plug and play. If you needed you can develop own dashboard to manage order or we provide that product separately as well.
SOME FEATURE LIST
- Angular 4 + Ionic 3 + Typescript(2.3.3)+ i18n Full App ( Latest Ionic V3.4.2 )
- Ionic Native Facebook
- Facebook Login
- Access user basic info from Facebook Graph API
- Ionic Native Google Plus
- Ionic Native Twitter ( Twitter connect Native module)
- Twitter Login
- Contact Form with Email Composer(used to send email from app )
Ionic Native 3.x
- @ionic-native/email-composer ( Send email from contact page)
- @ionic-native/geolocation ( Get the current user position )
- Written in SASS and Code optimize
- Integrate with any API you have.
- Firebase can use if you don’t have api
- News Category
- Add/Remove Bookmark News
- Share News
- PUSH notification with onesignal
- Native app share
- Leave comment on news
- User Registration and Login
- Profile Setting with pic
- Firebase Storage is use for pics
- Show/hide weather widget on home
- Enable/Disable widget and notification from setting
SCREENS (Component and Modules)
- News Details
- Add comment
In Firebase version we forget to upload dummy JSON data so you can download from this URL and use https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntkln7di2qdr2h5/restaurant.json?dl=0 .
Please Follow below command if you are using ionic Cli 3.X if you are still using 2.X you can continue using the command we provided in docs
#Install Latest Ionic Framework $ npm install -g [email protected] #Browse the App navigate to project directory #Install package.json dependencies $ npm install $npm install --save-dev --save-exact @ionic/[email protected] @ionic/[email protected] #Test your app on multiple screen sizes and platform types by starting a local development server $ ionic serve or $ ionic serve --lab #Build iOS $ ionic cordova platform add ios $ ionic cordova build ios --prod --aot #Build Android $ ionic cordova platform add android $ ionic cordova build android --prod --aot #Deploying/Running on emulator $ ionic cordova run android --prod
Test before you buy : You can test the app using Ionic View (ID: 5c81b894) (Please note that when testing on Ionic View some Cordova plugins will not work) Download it here http://view.ionic.io/You can download directly apk as well : https://www.dropbox.com/s/1curh8yihhjzc2s/ionic3newsapp.apk?dl=0
CHANGE LOG : # RELEASE 1.0.0 - ( 25th June 2017 ) - Initial Release