Nulled version download - "Image Galery"
Free download Image Galery !
Webinse Quick View
Webinse Image Gallery extension allows you to add photos or images gallery to your Magento Store with the opportunity to create albums. Add description to albums and images, customize photo and texts for them.
The unique feature of extension is adding watermarks on your photos so you can brand your products.
Extension provides wide range of customization. Good SEO for the main page and every separate album.
Possibility to show albums and photo on CMS pages.
Other features: pagination, responsive design.
- Dedicated Gallery Page on the frontend
- Create albums for galleries
- Display selected album on selected CMS pages
- Light Box pop-up for display images
- Responsive layout
- Pagination (customizable limit via admin)
- Add title, description for albums and/or images
- Customizable title and description: color, style font, font size, text alignment, position
- Customizable width, height of displayed image and preview image and album
- Customizable Light Box (size image, fade duration and resize, around image)
- Set SEO for main gallery page and each album separately.
- Customizable watermark (width, height, opacity)
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interface are fully configurable, installation is fast, and all module settings can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Image Gallery Extension version 1.0.6 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 1.7-126.96.36.199 and guaranteed to work with Magento default theme.
May 30 2017 – Version 1.0.6
- Add tab "Visit site" to configuration tab
May 30 2017 – Version 1.0.5
- Change name section on configuration.
May 23 2017 – Version 1.0.4
- Bugfix not set values SEO fields on album form.
May 23 2017 – Version 1.0.3
- Hide preview if image not set in admin form
May 22 2017 – Version 1.0.2
- Add ACL method is Allowed to controller
May 22 2017 – Version 1.0.1
- Hide pagination on page if set no limit
May 15 2017 – Version 1.0.0
- Initial release