Nulled version download - "Google Maps with Infowindow-Slideshow"
Free download Google Maps with Infowindow-Slideshow !
Google Maps with Infowindow-Slideshow is very simple and cheap
- Colored Google Maps with custom infowindow that contains a slideshow
- Easy to integrate
- Easy to customize
- Very simple
- Slideshow with autoplay (the slideshow starts when the page is opened)
- You can set the animation effect of the banner rotator (16 animation effects are available)
- You can set the speed of the slideshow
- jQuery powered slideshow
- 7 colorful themes for Google Maps, but you can also use the standard Google Maps color theme
- All Google maps are responsive (but you can also integrate Google Maps with Slideshow in a non-responsive website)
- All Google Maps example with always centered marker (also when browser is resized; important for responsive maps)
- Same usage as the standard Google Maps
- Custom marker icon (or you can use the standard Google Maps maker icon)
- Compatible Browsers: Internet Explorer (IE8 and higher) Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome; works on iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices
- Google Maps with Infowindow-Text Rotator (A additional version with a text rotator instead of a banner rotator)
- Google Maps with Infowindow-Textslider
- Google Maps with Infowindow-News Ticker (A additional version with a custom infowindow, that contains a news ticker)
- Google Maps example with custom infowindow with text and slideshow
- Google Maps example with custom infowindow with text and picture
- Google Maps example with custom infowindow and picture
- Google Maps example with custom infowindow and text
- Google Maps example without infowindow (but with a colorful styled theme)
and now some screenshots of Google Maps with Infowindow-Slideshow
NOTE: GOOGLE MAPS NEEDS AN API-KEY !
GET A KEY HERE
Do you need more colorful themes for Google Maps?
Have a look at Colors for Google Maps
Colors for Google Maps contains:
- 42 colorful themes for Google Maps
- 6 unicolor skins for Google Maps
- 8 one color skins for Google Maps
All Colors for Google Maps themes can easily be used in Google Maps with Infowindow-Slideshow
Google Maps is a desktop and mobile web mapping service application and technology provided by Google, offering satellite imagery, street maps, and Street View perspectives, as well as functions such as a route planner for traveling by foot, car, bicycle (beta test), or with public transportation. Also supported are maps embedded on third-party websites via the Google Maps API, and a locator for urban businesses and other organizations in numerous countries around the world. Google Maps satellite images are not updated in real time; however, Google adds data to their Primary Database on a regular basis, and most of the images are no more than 3 years old.
The opt-in redesigned version of the desktop application has been available since 2013, alongside the “classic” (pre-2013) version. The redesigned version was met by user criticism regarding hiding some common functions, removing a scale bar, and lack of other features that include My Places and sharable customized links to parametrized split Street View and Map views.
Google Maps uses a close variant of the Mercator projection, and therefore cannot accurately show areas around the poles. A related product is Google Earth, a stand-alone program which offers more globe-viewing features, including showing polar areas.
Google Maps for mobile is the world’s most popular app for smartphones, with over 54% of global smartphone owners using it at least once during the month of August 2013.