Nulled version download - "FooBar - A jQuery Notification Bar"
Free download FooBar - A jQuery Notification Bar !
FooBar – Notification Bars. Done Right!
Check out the WordPress Version
Submit your support tickets for FooBar jQuery through FooPlugins.com
UPDATED to v2.1 (22 Feb 2012)
- Removed the need for Google API key on RSS and Twitter feeds
UPDATED to V2 (9 Jan 2012)
Read what has changed : http://themergency.com/hello-foobar-version-2/
UPDATED to v1.8 (3 Oct 2011)
- Added option to ignore HTML Top margin, so it is forced to be at the top of the page (ignoreHtmlMarginTop)
- Added option to disable message scrolling for extra long messages (enableMessageScroll)
- Added option to set a CSS Class name for the social area (socialClass)
- Added option to radomize the display order for messages (enableRandomMessage)
- Fixed issue with hiding close button still showing
- Fixed issue with shadow on close button still showing when turning off the shadow
- Fixed issue with extra long scrolling messages being cut off
- Fixed issue with line height on custom Html areas
- Moved twitter functionality to use Google Feed API – so cross browser errors don’t occur
- Increased default z-index of the foobar, so it is not hidden behind other elements
UPDATED to v1.4 (19 July 2011)
- Added options to display twitter feed
- Added in custom HTML options leftHtml and rightHtml to include custom HTML in the bar
- fixed the IE8 compatibility issues
- updated the live demo to include like, tweet and +1 buttons
UPDATED to v1.2 (9 June 2011)
- Fixed the cookie issue
- Added the option to apply a text shadow to any of the font type settings
- Added in font settings for link hover state
- Added an enableShadow option
- Added an option to change the bar easing animation (now it can bounce!)
- Added long message scrolling. New options to specify speed
- Added “target” attribute to social profiles (default is _blank)
- Added more demos – custom HTML, easing & long messages
FooBar is a neat and unobtrusive notification bar that sits at the top of the page that can be used to inform or announce specific info to site visitors. The collapsible bar can be used in unlimited scenarios, including displaying notifications, showing site announcements, product specials, competitions, giveaways, etc. Anything you can think of, really.
With over 30 options, the FooBar can be customized to look however you want. The FooBar helps you increase your social likes, followers etc, helps to promote your products and increase sales, and it helps with gaining more pageviews when used with the RSS feed options.
- collapsable bar to showcase certain content
- super simple to setup and incorporate into your site
- display inline or fixed
- totally customizable appearance via options (or custom CSS)
- included 3 arrow button themes
- 35+ options to help customize
- Load an RSS feed (uses the Google feed API support)
- showcase your social profiles
- show the bar after a certain time
- show the bar only when the page is scrolled
Inspired by the hellobar, the FooBar has been developed to catch the attention of the visitor and display a call to action to help with your goal conversions.
Icons in demo courtesy of IconDock (http://icondock.com/free/vector-social-media-icons)