Nulled version download - "Flexible Store Pickup for Optional Delivery"
Free download Flexible Store Pickup for Optional Delivery !
Many customers today prefer a seamless buying experience when shifting from offline to online shopping channels and vice versa. That’s why sometimes they require a free in-store pickup to receive their items after purchasing online. However, how can they find the nearest store and make for it?
Magento Store Pickup acts as a shipping module that lets customers choose a specific store from your chain of stores to pick up products during checkout. They can choose themselves the nearest store with its address and open time. It’s the most convenient method for customers to purchase and get an item in their preferred ways. This new purchasing process is one of the must-have modules that a store owners need to delight their customers.
Select Store and Time to pick up items at Checkout
This extension allows customer to select a prefered store in the Shipping Method section at checkout to get products right on Google map. Stores’ location and the real distance from Customers’ billing address to each store will help them in making decision.
When selecting a suitable pick-up date and time, store’s days off are disabled on calendar. Also, a message will be shown, notifying Customers to change another date if one of the store’s holidays is chosen.
View/ Search Stores on the Store Listing Page
The stores listing page displays all store locations on Google map. Customers can easily narrow down possible choices within a specific area by using the search function.
- View details of a selected store
This Magento extension allows customers to see store ’s location along with other details when selecting a certain store. Besides store name, address and opening time, customers can see store images and contact with the store manager if they have any questions.
Payment Method Association
This Store Pickup extension will create emails sent to store owners as notifications that customers want to pick up products from their stores. The emails let the store owners know the information of the orders including the products details and the time of pick-up.
Features Full List
- Allow choosing free in-store pickup option as a shipping method (from multiple stores)
- Show locations of all stores on Google map in the Shipping Method section
- Allow selecting a preferred store on Google map or in the selector
- Sort stores in the selector by distance
- Auto-use selected store address as the shipping address on orders, invoice, email, etc.
- Allow choosing a convenient pickup date and time
- Disable store’s days off on calendar when selecting pickup date
- Notify Customers if one of store’s holidays is chosen as their shipping date
- Show stores with different pin colors on Google Map
On Store Listing page
- List all stores with detailed information, including store name, address, opening time, description
- Allow searching for specific stores by name, city, state, country on Google map
- Show stores’ location on Google map along with their details
- Show images of a selected store
- Allow emailing store managers via the contact form
- Enable Customers to view/ print order with the pick-up store location on the map
- Enable Customers to receive their order email with information about the pickup store
Quick and professional multi-store setup
- Add new stores manually or import from CSV files
- Set address, location, opening time, description for each store
- Get store coordinates based on Google API
- Add contact information of store owners
- Add images of each store showroom
- Add shipping fee for each store (New)
- Add lunch break time for each store (New)
- Allow adding store tags (New)
- Allow resetting store position by clicking a point on Google map
- Allow uploading preferred image for store pin icon shown on Google Map (New)
- Manage Customer messages, related orders of each store
- Allow using Store Pickup shipping method when creating orders in back-end
- Customize store’s pin color on Google Map
Convenient opening time management
- Quickly setting up working date and time for multiple stores when importing stores from CSV files
- Set interval of pick-up time for stores
- Allow applying Monday time schedule to other days when creating/ editing stores
- Allow setting holidays for a period of time
- Allow setting holidays for multiple stores at once
- Allow setting special days with special working time for selected stores
Timely email notification
- Send notification emails to the owners of selected pick-up stores with information of Customers’ orders, products and times of pick-up
- Allow sending email to store owner when order status is changed
- Able to modify the default email template to store owners/ web-shop admin in Transactional Emails if needed
Easy configuration for a chain of stores
- Set different positions of the link to store-list page: top link or footer link
- Enable/ Disable searching store by Country, State, City, and Store Name
- Enable/ Disable displaying pickup time/ date in front-end
- Allow integrating the store pickup shipping method with one or more fixed payment methods
- Implement Google map API to calculate real distance between Store and customer address
- Allow calculating distance by miles or kilometers
- Able to configure the number of stores shown in dropdown list at checkout with real distance
- Able to choose default store when customer select “store pickup” as shipping method at checkout