Free download - Files 4 Client Pro - Easy File Transfer - Nulled version
Free download !
Files 4 Client Pro is a simple and elegant solution
to share your files professionally!
You would like to send files from your own webspace but the ugly default directory index is just not representative for your company? With Files 4 Client Pro you can upload your files and folders conveniently from inside the browser and the script automatically generates a well-arranged list from it that you can share with others.
This is an ideal solution for companies or freelancers who need to send their files to customers that are too big to be sent by email. With Files 4 Client Pro you have full control over your files and offer your recipients a convenient and professional interface to deal with them.
You don’t need in browser upload functionality? Have a look at Files 4 Client Basic
- Powerful admin backend
- Fully responsive
- Upload your files conveniently from inside the browser
- Manage your files – view, rename and delete them with ease
- Have full control over your files as they’re not hosted remotely
- Send your recipients well-arranged and easy to use lists of files and folders
- Let your recipients zip all files of a folder for download if requested
- Automatic file deletion of old folders after a specified amount of time to save server space
- Optional password protection for client links
- Image thumbnails for maximum convenience
- Unlimited use of subdirectories within your client links
- Show a customizable title text (e.g. company name)
- Upload your your logo or other image to be shown at the site title
- Available in any color, just use a color picker to define your base-color.
- Easy and comfortable in-browser setup, done in a minute!
- Minimal and elegant design that leaves room for customization
- HTML5 / CSS3 ready
- No database required
- jQuery animations
- Video Tutorials explaining installation and use in detail!
- Supported by all major browser and IE6+!
Files 4 Clients Pro saves you a lot of time, here’s how it works:
- Upload your files by dragging them into the admin panel in the browser
- Review your files and change your files as you like
- Send the resulting list URL to your recipients
What people say about Files 4 Client PRO:
“Love the script! Thank you, it was exactly the solution I was looking for; looks great, works great out of the box with simple installation, and is very well documented with easy access right on the admin page.”– schneiderprofessional
“I have used a few versions of file download management for clients and have had issues with all of them. This one is so simple that is just works. My main issue was that most scripts are not compatible with IE 8 or older, and it seemed my clients always had old browsers. This one worked like a charm! Hours and Hours of headaches have been erased.”– hobart
“Great to finally have a script that does exactly what I’ve been needing for years!”– Simon Barker
“First of all- THANK YOU! I have been looking for something like this for years. well done.”– Pixilate
“I’ve gotten some feedback on your script already from some of our vendors, and they all love it.”– Anonymous
-Files 4 Client is not a replacement for a directory index per se, it is a tool that helps you transfering files by displaying them in a professional way. Please do not use it as a replacement of a conventional directory index!
- The maximum filesize for uploads is limited by your server settings (uplolad_max_filesize, post_max_filesize, memory_limit)
- Only the administrator can create lists, upload files and share them. Normal users can only view the lists and download the files. There is no user management in a way that you can add user accounts to let them upload their files.
- Your server needs to be able to interpret and run .htaccess (Apache Web Server) directives in order to run this script!
- Your server needs to have sufficient rights to modify and delete files.
- The script will not work on IIS Server Systems
Coming UpCheck the official Files 4 Client Trello Board to see which features are coming in the next versions!
v1.2.2 - html/link bug fixed v1.2.1 - css bug fixed v1.2.0 - Major Bug fixes - security updates - usability enhancements - multi-language support added - responsive layout added - colorization by dynamic generation of colorize.css-file instead of DOM-manipulation - central folder for all uploaded data - folder deletion fixed - settings save bug fixed - templating added dividing view from control logic v1.1.0 Major security update, usability enhancements and bugfixing: - fixed issues with thumbnail slideout - fixed no-expiration functionailty - switched to jquery 1.11.0 - csrf token added - fixed automatic file deletion - .htaccess are now dynamically created upon setup - file and foldernames are now sanitized - all passwords are stored hashed and salted - tooltip bug fixed - max upload size calculation improved - setup process improved - fixed usage of php short-tags v1.0.1 Bug fixes v1.0.0 Initial release