Nulled version download - "Feature Presenter"
Free download Feature Presenter !
Demo GIF [ Visit the demo link for smoother animation ]
Feature Presenter is a responsive jQuery plugin that presents your features in a different way. Instead of showing features as a list, it presents them as a circular animation.
Features are placed along a circular path. When a user clicks on a feature, the feature is revolved along the circle and shown to the user along with the feature description.
In case of mobile devices that does not provide the required width, features will be shown as a grid / list
Here is a demo
- Add any number of features. The plugin calculates the position of each feature along the circular path and places them appropriately
- You can set the radius of the circular path
- You can set the duration of the animation [ From version 1.4 you can do it by editing the code ]
- You can set feature properties. Each feature consists of an image, heading & description
- Other properties that can be set are the top & bottom margin, size of normal & highlighted feature images, spacings
- From version 1.5 you can use Font Awesome icons, in addition to images
- For icons you can change the color, border width
- From version 1.6 you can set automatic animation, with a specified interval
- From version 1.6 it works in IE8 & IE9 – features will be shown as a grid/list
- From version 1.6 it is responsive – for devices that provide less space, features are shown as a grid/list
- From version 1.7 it is possible to place text in all four directions – right, left, top & bottom
Update HistoryUpdate 1.8 [29/2/16]
Update 1.7 [26/6/15]
Fixed a bug related to the order of display of features in normal & mobile view
Update 1.6 [4/5/15]
Added “text_position” option to place text in 4 directions – right, left, top & bottom
Update 1.5 [27/4/15]
Added responsiveness – for devices that provide less space, features are shown as a list Added support for IE8 & IE9. Features are shown as a list in these browsers. Added automatic animation – set a interval in seconds Container in which animations run changed from relative to absolute to improve page rendering.
Update 1.4.1 [14/4/15]
Added Font Awesome Icons support Added options – color & border width for icons
Update 1.4 [13/4/15]
Update 1.3 [9/4/15]
Update 1.2 [5/3/15]
Improved algorithm for circular motion Optimized code, reduced by ~50 lines
Update 1.1 [1/3/15]
JS updates for smoother animations
CSS edit to render scaled images better