Free download - Explr - jQuery Simple Tree Plugin - Nulled version
Free download !
Static yet persistent, good-looking, customizable, cross-browser compatible, smooth animation effect, simple & lightweight <3KB jQuery simple tree plugin to create a simple hierarchical tree navigation from a normal menu list elements.
- Simple and lightweight (4KB minified JS+CSS)
- Each branch could be set to start as expanded/collapsed
- 50+ custom icons ready for individual/multiple menu item(s)
- Supports AJAX contents to be loaded from each menu item’s href destination
- Supports multiple tree in one page
- Requires only semantic markups: ul, li, a
- Styling is customizable via CSS
- Cross-browser compatible
- Session cookies (to keep the tree hierarcy state when load new page)
Rate this item
Consider to rate this item if you found it useful for you. If you want to rate my item less than 5 star, please contact me first to see if any problem you have with this item can be solved. If you found a bug, have a suggestion, or anything that would improve this item, you could contact me as well.
DemoSee it live here:
- Version 1.4 (upcoming)
- Hope for more improvement..
- Version 1.3 (16 Apr 2011)
- Added: ability to disable or set the duration of sliding animation effect
- Fixed: IE7 glitch
- Improved: passed JSlint test
- Version 1.2 (17 Nov 2010)
- Added: Session cookies to remember tree state when load new page
- Fixed: IE support
- Version 1.1 (16 Nov 2010)
- Added: ability to toggle sub-menu with clicking the parent link as well
- Added: options to change AJAX loading text and folders’ tooltip
- Fixed: missed dotted lines in every last-child menu
- Fixed: weird element placement by resetting all margin/padding of tree elements to 0 in the beginning of CSS
- Improved: strange behavior of the tree in IE
- Version 1.0 (6 Nov 2010)
- First version released