Free download !
DialogBox.js is a lightweight script that can be used to generate dialog boxes on the fly. The dialog boxes are animated using CSS3, and are fully customizable.
- Lightweight (~20Kb)
- No external images
- 20 customizable options
- 7 preset templates
- Fully documented
- HIDPI ready
- Traceless (leaves the DOM intact)
- (NEW) Added support for button types - (NEW) Added 4 new buttons types: primary, secondary, positive, negative - (NEW) Brand new design that follows current deign trends - (NEW) Added 7 new icons: check, exclamation, info, times, question, pencil, key - (IMPROVED) CSS backward compatibility - (IMPROVED) Removed font-awesome dependency in favor of using inline base64 SVGs - (UPDATE) Updated documentation to reflect changesVersion 1.0.3 – December 12, 2015
- (FIX) Clearing previously generated delayed close - (FIX) Background color updates when switching between dialog boxes - (FIX) Background blur filter slowness - (FIX) Progressbar CSS issue in FireFoxVersion 1.0.2 – December 3, 2015
- (IMPROVED) Animation duration can now be set programmatically without changing the CSS - (IMPROVED) Decreased script size by ~10% - (IMPROVED) Draggable dialog boxes can only be dragged by their top bar - (IMPROVED) First focusable element will be automatically focused - (IMPROVED) TAB key can be used to navigate between focusable elements without leaving the dialog box - (UPDATE) Prompts can have multiple inputs - (UPDATE) Click events can access the calling dialog box's configuration settings via the `this` variable - (UPDATE) Active dialog box will remain opened unless a boolean value of `true` is returned from a click event - (NEW) options: onOpen, onClose, delayedClose - (NEW) Dialog box type: progress bar - (NEW) Migrated to jQuery & jQuery UIVersion 1.0.1 – August 18, 2015
- (NEW) New demos - (NEW) New option that gives control over the background color. Preset templates have been updated with new colors. - (NEW) Shake animation when clicking on background (if background termination is not allowed) - (UPDATE) function names and code readabilityVersion 1.0.0 – August 16, 2015
- Initial release