Free download - Datagrid Repeater - jQuery plugin - Nulled version
Free download !
Easily management data grid, with customizable features.
You can download data directly from server, and upload data directly to server too.
Extremely easy to use, with one of the CSS themes and very little configuration.
Still, you have many optional features, like JSON, XML or bi-dimensional array data export, custom CSS prefixes so you can use your own CSS.
The core uses an intelligent data cell extraction (recognizes form elements). Also, you have methods like a simple way to add new lines and retrieve single line values, callbacks for many events, and ways to bind events to same line columns.
All action buttons can be customized to appear on left or right of data cells!
- Easy way to load data into grid from server and to export data again to server.
- Completely flexible UI Buttons (minus, up, down, “Add Line”)
- 4 CSS themes (gray, black, orange and white, easy to create new ones!)
- Action buttons (minus, up, down, add line) can be link or button types
- Custom CSS prefix rendering (multiple datagrids, different themes on same page)
- Data export to JSON, XML and bi-dimensional array
- Intelligent data value extration from cells (understands form fields, checkboxes, radios, or non-form fields)
- Intelligent form data types (radios and checkboxes really works, you don’t need to manage the “name” when adding lines)
- Many callback events like onPreRender, onAfterRender, AfterAddLine, and onAddLine
- Custom binding events so you can bind cells behaviors to other line cells
1.5 (13 June, 2012) * Minor bugs corrected * New callback: afterRemoveLine
1.4 (April 26, 2012) * Major core performance optimizations * Minor bug corrections
1.3 (April 11, 2012) * select and textare FF bug corrected when moving up or down * Optimizations on afterAddLine and beforeAddLine events * Minor bug corrections
1.2 (April 02, 2012) * Minor bug corrections * Problem with set value on checkboxes corrected * New method: exportURL - Send data directly to server (JSON format)! * New option: importURL now accepts JSON format (please check FAQ) * New theme: Black
1.1 (March 28, 2012) * New public method "importURL" so you can download data directly from server (just output the data in CSV format)
1.0 (March 27, 2012) * First version
The only way to improve our work is to get feedback. Please, rate it and comment (for good or bad!). Thank you!!