Nulled version download - "Cubimaze | iOS Universal Unity 3D Memory Game Template (C#)"
Free download Cubimaze | iOS Universal Unity 3D Memory Game Template (C#) !
Jul 1st 2017 • Initial release | Unity 5.6.1 project, iOS 8/9/10+
Cubimaze is a Universal Game Template made with Unity 3D where you have to memorize each Maze at level startup and swipe on the screen to move a Cube from the starting point to the end one.
It comes with 15 pre-made levels, but you can easily and quickly add more levels using the Unity editor, the User Guide contains a link to a demo video that shows how to create a new level.
No coding skills required, everything can be managed by the Unity Editor window such as graphics, Bundle ID, app name and icons, although you should have a basic knowledge about Unity 3D interface. If not, there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube where you can learn about it quickly.
Cubimaze is a native Unity project, C# language, Universal, super easy to customize.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- Unity 5.6.1 project – C#
- iOS 8/9/10+ – Universal
- AdMob banner & Interstitial ads
- One-click Xcode project creation
- Share game on Facebook, Twitter and rate it on the App Store
- No coding skills required
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to customize | Well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and Unity and some basic knowledge about their UI interfaces
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner and interstitial UNIT ID’s
Have fun with Cubimaze, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.