Free download - Contester - Contest Manager - Nulled version
Free download !
Creating and managing your online contest was never been so cool and easy. With Contester you can do a draw and configure every detail of your contest. The contest consists in two phases: the first phase where the user submits a code and can be selected to the next phase, and the draw phase, where all the selected codes are draw.
With the new Facebook integration, the fields of the contest can be filled with participant facebook data. Also, when the submission is done, the Contester will publish on participant Wall.
Breaking News! New Version 1.2!
New version released! Upgrade to 1.2 with Facebook Integration and Custom Fields!.
Click here to see Facebook Integration it in action, in our video tutorial.
More updates to come in the next week.
- Custom Fields!
- FACEBOOK Integration!
- Very intuitive administration panel;
- You can control every detail of you contest;
- Fun to use;
- You can create unlimited contests;
- Fancy frontend, fully customized, with a included CMS manager;
- Podium management, where you can edit your prizes;
- And many more cool features!
DemoYou can try this software yourself! Using our demonstration installation:
Public Frontend: Click Here.
Administrator Backend: Click Here.
Administrator Login Username: john
- Online documentation: Click here
- Full user guide: Click here
- Problems with Internal Server Error? Replace your .htaccess. Read more clicking here.
InstallationI’ve made a small video, teaching you how to install Contester on your webhosting. Click here to watch it on YouTube. If you have any problem installing please contact me to [email protected]
Facebook integrationThere is also a small video that will teach you how to configure the Facebook integration on Contester 1.1, click here to watch it on YouTube.
Patch 1.2.2 – 17/Mai/2012
- Fixed custom field (space) related bugs
- Other small bug fixes
Patch 1.2.1 – 20/Apr/2012
- Fixed Installation script mySQL server bug
- Fixed custom fields bug (admin/cfields.php)
- Fixed custom field frontend bug (/play.php)
Review 1 – 12/Mar/2012
- Fixed “Invalid Key” bug
- [ADD] You can now create custom fields
- [ADD] You can export the participants to csv files
- [ADD] Redesinged user submission form.
- [FIX] htaccess bug
- [FIX] Other small bug fixes
- [ADD] Facebook integration done.
- [ADD] Now you can allow more than 3 submissions to a maximum of ten.
- First Public Release