Nulled version download - "CoinCompare - Cryptocurrency Market Capitalization"
Free download CoinCompare - Cryptocurrency Market Capitalization !
CoinCompare is a PHP web application, which displays general information, quotes and interactive historical charts for more than 1500 cryptocurrencies. It is designed to allow you quickly get a website like coinmarketcap.com up and running.
With CoinCompare you can order cryptocurrencies by:
- Market Capitalization
- 24 Hours Trading Volume (in coins)
- Last Trade Price
- 24 Hours % Change
- Multicolor. 12 color schemes are available to choose from.
- Multicurrency. Website admin can can set any display currency (USD, EUR, GBP, CAD etc) as the default. Also visitors can switch the currency if they like. The chosen currency is remembered, so visitors don’t have to select it each time.
- Multilanguage. Website admin can select one of the following built-in interface languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian. other languages can be easily added manually.
- News ticker. News ticker on the front page can automatically rotate news from virtually any RSS-compliant feed.
- Mobile friendly. Website is fully responsive on laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- SEO enabled Each page provides individual title, meta and open graph tags.
- Data feed Live and historical cryptocurrency market data is automatically pulled through an API and persisted to a local database.
- Individual coin pages General cryptocurrency information, key indicators (supply, volume, market capitalization), twitter timeline feed, interactive historical charts are available on each cryptocurrency page. The chart allows to compare historical performance of a particular coin against any other.
- Monetization Google AdSense responsive ad units can be easily added to the top and bottom of each web page.
- Admin panel Admin interface is provided to manage key website settings.
Warning: This is NOT a WordPress plugin or theme.
- URL rewrite enabled
- PHP 5.5.0 or above
- Access to system cron (scheduled jobs)
- Unzip and copy all files to your server.
- Open http://yourwebsite.com/ in a browser and follow instructions to complete the setup process.
Stay in touch
Do you have a question or would like to suggest a feature? Contact us and we will do our best to help!
Rate our product
Please help us to make our product better and rate it with 5 stars. Your support is priceless.