Free download - Coconut - Jquery Countdown Plugin - Nulled version
Free download !
Coconut – the last countdown plugin you`ll ever needThe countdown is a jQuery plugin that comes with many powerful features, the template its very easy to skin with any image or color. Easy to setup and integrate in any project.
Very light, fully optimized to save space and memory usage. It uses a start date – end date system so there is no need for php, but if it comes to setting up the dates with php it can be done. The countdown can be set to use either the local time of the user or the server time supplied with any server side language.
Also it comes with a progress event system, very easy to set up; basically it displays any kind of message at any x percent, very useful to show updates to visitors like “setting up the user database”.
To be noted that any feature can be easily disabled, such as sound effect or progress bar.
- Exclusive item only on CodeCanyon
- jQuery Plugin
- Sound effect
- Supports both local machine time and server specific time (php)
- Fully commented html and css files to understand the code when editing
- Full browser support, except ie 6
- Ie 7 and 8 doesn`t support canvas, but the plugin still works and displays the time remaining
- Easy font and color change from inside the plugin or css
- Progress bar
- Percentage message system
- Canvas animated with fallback
- Supports Multiple Instances
- Under construction html theme
- 2 free backgrounds
- Tweet feed plugin included for the theme
- 40 dark and light icons for social media + buttons and plugin to animate them
- 29 options to customise the countdown
- option to switch to text only
29 august 2012 – Release
Thank you for purchasing and please Rate.