Nulled version download - "Auto Photo Albums – Multi Level Image Grid"
Free download Auto Photo Albums – Multi Level Image Grid !
Auto Albums – Multi Level Responsive GridSTOP ADDING YOUR IMAGES MANUALLY IN YOUR PAGE!
This is a PHP plugin that scans a folder in your server in which you can put as much images, folders and levels you can imagine and the plugin will make a grid responsive gallery taking the folders as albums.
Put the plugin in your page once and then no more coding, you only need to take care of organizing your images in folders and if you want adding thumbnails.
There is no limit so you can keep creating folders or albums of images inside a folder inside a folder inside a folder and the plugin will still reading them all creating a navigation at the top so you can go back in whatever level of your choice.
This is an example of a directory that the plugin can read (as you can see you can organize your images in any way you want and the plugin will read your directory automatically):
The Alubms will show the number of images and Albums inside and when you click on it it will load all the content inside (images and Albums).
The Images will show its name on the caption and when you click on it it will open the lightbox.
Also you don’t have to load all the images at once (for performance purposes) so you can specify the number of images to load when it first load and the number of images to load when you click the “load more images” button.
IMPORTANT!! I have made a PHP script that automatically generate the thumbnails for you, so you don’t have to build them with photoshop or something! you can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7nbjqv4avl2tw5/thumbmaker.zip give it a try! it is totally free (support is not included)
- Infinite Levels of Albums
- Order the images byDate, byDateReverse, byName, byNameReverse, random
- Choose an image for the folder Cover of the Album
- If you want the plugin can pick a random image from an album to make it the folder cover image
- Alubms show the number of images and folders inside
- You can link to another page when you click in a thumbnail
- Fully Responsive Grid and Lightbox
- Support images of any dimensions and it will keep the right proportions
- Navigation bar
- Set the number of images to load at start and when you click the “load more images” button
- Support thumbnails for the grid only to the images you want to improve performance
- Full width, the grid will adapt to the 100% of its container if you set the width of each column to ‘auto’
- You can specify a static width for each column or specify number of columns
- When specifying the number of columns you can set the minimum width for each column
- CSS3 Effects
- Direction aware hover effect
- Lightbox with slideshow (play, pause, auto-play)
- Easy implementation
- Compatible with Twitter Bootstrap
----> Update: April 4, 2016 Updated version of imagesLoaded plugin so the images load correctly ----> Update: Dec 10, 2015 Fixed a bug with the hashtag when using new versions of Firefox ----> Update: Sep 8, 2014 Fixed some bugs with the imagesLoaded plugin in the new version of Chrome and Opera ----> Update: Nov 19, 2013 Fixed some issues with nested galleries ----> Update: October 17, 2013 Fixed some issues with the lightbox in Firefox when resizing the window ----> Update: October 2, 2013 Added some improvements to the lazy load feature and also fixed some issues with the hashtags when there's a relative path ----> Update: September 24, 2013 Fixed some issues with IE8 about the Load More button not showing up ----> Update: September 19, 2013 (just replace the CSS file) Fixed some issues with IE8 about the ratio of the images in the lightbox ----> Update: August 12, 2013 (just replace the JS folder) Added HashTags so you can share a single Album/folder with a unique URL or link. You can activate it just by passing it to the JS function like this: hashTag: true, ----> Update: August 8, 2013 (just replace the reader.php file) Fix some issues with the count in the Albums
You can take a look to the documentation HERE