Free download - Architect - HTML and Site Builder - Nulled version
Free download !
Architect is the most powerful and easy to use site and html builder not only on codecanyon, but probably on the internet as well. It has all the features you would except from a site builder, while also offering exclusive ones like themes & templates, closely integrated code editors, the best visual css and image editor around and much more.
- Text Editor- Double click on any text content to open a text editor where you can modify the text contents and apply and remove various styles to highlighted text.
- Advanced Drag & Drop – no more trying to drag predefined elements by small handles, click element wherever you want and drag it wherever you want.
- Documentation – In depth documentation included with architect will explain everything the builder is capable of as well as advanced stuff like adding your own custom elements.
- Context Menu – Right click on any element to bring out the context menu with a variety of general options like moving elements up and down with more precision when drag and drop allows and options for that specific element like adding rows and columns to a table.
- Fully Translatable – Everything from user interface to elements names is easily translatable via a user friendly translations file.
- Interface that makes sense – annoyed by all the modals, panels and buttons you need to wade through just to change a font size on other builder? you’re in luck, we’ve designed architect so all the most used functionality is visible along with your current project and accessible without having to open a single modal.
- Live CSS Editor – easily, visually and in real-time edit most of elements properties like padding, margin, border, shadows, backgrounds, text styles and more. Or enter css by hand via integrated css editor for maximum control of your project.
- Publish or Export your project – Download your whole project, publish it to a remote server with a single click or simply give users a share link to render page on architect itself, moving to production has never been this easy.
- Themes & Templates – no need to build everything from scratch use one of the pre-built templates to give your project structure and change it’s design with one of included themes.
- Manage & Edit Images – Forget photoshop, upload, edit and include your images directly in the architect, no external programs needed.
- Flexible Elements System – – use one of over 40 elements included with architect (and more to come in free future updates) or easily create your own custom elements for ultimate reusability.
- Preview – – easily preview how your project will look for users with a single click, no page reloads, no extra bars or wait time.
- Undo Manager – – made a mistake or want to step back to a previous iteration? No problem, use the integrated undo manager to undo and redo action in architect.
- User System – – Users can register to architect and create their own unlimited amount of projects, themes, templates and upload/edit images.
- PHP >= 5.4.0
- MCrypt PHP Extension (Optional, but recommended)
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL Database
2016 April 18 – Version 1.8
- Fixed an issue with user registration sometimes not working. - Fixed an issue with user creation from users panel sometimes not working.
2016 February 13 – Version 1.7
- Export panel will now show an up to date images/html/css at all times. - Different users can now create a project with same name. - Hitting delete key when element text is being edited now ill not delete the whole element. - Fixed undo/redo buttons in context menu. - Fixed an issue where saving current project as template would not work properly. - Fixed an issue where header images and other styles would not be changeable on some templates. - Implemented a new installer that will try to automatically correct a number of common server issues. - Project create modal will now be focused when opened.
2015 November 23 – Version 1.6
- Tables context menu will now have several options to add and remove rows and columns. - Fixed an issue where preview button would sometimes not work on subsequent opens. - Fixed an issue where style changing from inspector panel would not work on some elements properly. - Fixed an issue where responsive video would not get exported properly sometimes. - Fixed an issue where users wouldn't get properly logged in after registration.
2015 September 20 – Version 1.5
- Fixed an issue where users sometimes would not be properly logged out without a full page refresh. - Fixed an issue with media manager not working properly on some servers. - Fixed an issue with icons manager not working properly on some servers. - Fixed an issue with linker sometimes displaying behind the browser window. - Fixed an issue with default language configuration option not working. - Fixed an issue with part of background panel sometimes not being visible. - Fixed an issue with element select box icons sometimes dropping to new line. - Corrected some issues that occurred if architect was installed in a sub-directory. - Fixed an issue with links to assets sometimes being stripped out from custom templates.
2015 July 11 – Version 1.4
2015 March 28 – Version 1.3
- Added 10 new templates. - Added new free dragging mode for ultimate freedom in element positioning. Enable/Disable from settings panel. - Fixed an issue with project preview not always displaying changes. - FTP details (except password) will now be remembered for project publishing. - Fixed several issues with exporting and previewing responsive video element. - Fixed an issue with users not being creatable by admin if registration is disabled. - Improved menu items duplication. Select a menu item > select list item from breadcrumbs > right click > duplicate. - Fixed issues with project exporting that occured on some shared hostings. - Improved project preview performance. - Fixed an issue with project html and css not saving properly from pages panel. - Fixed an issue with save/publish buttons disappearing on smaller screens. - Loading icon will now be shown until content is fully loaded. - Added some missing translations. - Fixed an issue with window not scrolling properly when dragging element against top edge. - Corrected a problem with scroll bar not appearing on screens with smaller height. - Fixed a bug with project preview when architect is installed in a sub-domain. - Fixed a bug with preset textures not working when architect is installed in a sub-domain. - Fixed a bug where image editor was not working on firefox if used from media manager.
2015 February 1 – Version 1.2
- Added new users management page. - Added permissions to various parts of architect like projects, themes, templates creation, deletion etc. - User registration can now be disabled from user management page. - Corrected a problem with theme creation and deletion. - Some fixes to installation when running older versions of PHP and MySQL. - Fixed a bug that prevented publishing of projects on PHP versions lower then 5.4
2015 January 11 – Version 1.1.1
- Fixed some problems that occurred when using a sub-domain to host architect. - Added a confirmation to project deletion. - Corrected some bugs with installation introduced in last update. - Added some missing translations. - Fixed a problem with exporting to FTP not working properly on some servers.
2015 January 10 – Version 1.1
- Architect is now fully translatable and supports multiple languages. - Navigation bar will now have a language switcher if there is more then 1 translation present. - New projects will now always have a placeholder image. - Added a favicon. - Column editor will now work properly with bootstrap column offsets. - Performance improvements.
2015 January 07 – Version 1.0