Free download - Ajax'd PHP Login, User Management & Site Security - Nulled version
Free download !
Security Update v1.6.1 released today (19/01/2017) to fix an issue with the way PHP handles emails.
UserBase is a powerful and full featured PHP user login and user management system with a huge number of extras that you may require when setting up a new website. Ajaxed front end with a noScript version and a fully ajaxed admin CP using delicious amounts of jQuery to make user management a pleasure. Did I mention it also fully supports Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Yahoo user log-ins plus loads more?
Userbase also contains a built-in site traffic analytics system (siteStats) that allows you to easily track conversion rates on a range of metrics in real time – no more waiting around for 24 hours before getting your data – allowing you to leverage mico-marketing techniques before leads go cold.
Important: Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are having any issues with any of my scripts. I’m more than happy to help as you can see from the comments section.
News Flash: Version 1.4 is now available in the download package.
Note: For the admin area you need IE9 (not IE8 /7) or some other CSS3 standard browser.
Analytics & Marketing
Documentation & Code Examples
Installing userbase is a breeze with an installer package (a one step installer wizard) and I’ve added a load of dummy data so you can just test it out right away. I have also included, just like with all my apps, a full set of documentation to get you started. The documentation contains code examples, feature explanations and as always I’ve included live code samples to help you understand all the features.
Protecting a page only takes a few lines of code but at the same time it’s feature packed.
You can see example code of how to protect a page and all the other documentation here before you buy.
Latest News: Upgrade to v1.2 – June 2nd 2012
UserBase just got better. Version 1.2 has just been released with even more amazing features:
- “Remember me” option on login (not available in the live demo).
- Integrated “contact us” form that connects directly to your user data – read more.
- Validates message, email address and user name.
- Picks out user data based on login session or email used in contact form.
- Increases productivity of your support team.
- Support for login across sub-domains (if required).
- Cleaner front end code to make customisation even easier.
- Full profile image control:
- Uses Facebook or Twitter profile image if available.
- Otherwise uses Gravatar – or no image place holder.
- Allows users to change image via upload or hot linking.
- Easier to customise the folder structure of your site.
- Link directly to one user record in the admin area – example here.
- Redirect user to the last “restricted access page” requested after login. See link above.
- Customisable password encryption – pick md5, sha1, sha512 or any other.
If you have already purchased UserBase, then please upgrade to the latest version as there are also a number of bug fixes and background enhancements.
1.2 – see above for a full list of new features 1.1.7 – small bug fix 1.1.5-1.1.6 – admin area UI improvements 1.1.4 – various background improvements 1.1.3 – front end UI improvements – forms now submit with return key 1.1.2 -listed below: Use captcha or captcha free registration at a flick of a switch. Turn off site registration with one setting. Re-send activation email on request. Admin activations option – users only get a simple welcome email. Logins now expire after a X amount of time.All features marked with (beta) are available but not fully tested.
Tags: jquery login add users sign up management ajax integrate easy restrict disable edit users forgotten password activate activation mysql database validation validate membership database mysql facebook twitter google yahoo openid php