Nulled version download - "Universal - Full Multi-Purpose Android App"
Free download Universal - Full Multi-Purpose Android App !
Show of your Wordpress blog! With built-in support for categories. Shown in beautiful media enhanced layouts.
Show your users any Playlist or Channel. You can even play videos within the application.
Show a Facebook page its posts directly inside your app. Complete with support for media, comments and more.
Show Instagram posts, from any user, inside your app. Including comments and likes count.
We have created an amazing RSS feed parser, that will support millions of feeds. With support for thumbnails and audio/video podcasts.
Play SoundCloud tracks within your app. With build-in player with queu/playlist, notification controls & track downloader.
Create the most amazing radio experience with our music visualization. Now compatible with Shoutcast & Icecast (m3u, asx, pls, aac, mp3 and more). With automatic album art based on metadata.
Show a user’s @timeline, a #hastag or even recent search results. Now with support for embedded media.
Show latest Tumblr Images in GridView and swipeable pager. Easily set as wallpaper, save to device and share.
Want to show your Pinterest pins in your app? Just enter your board ID and get started. With support for image, video & url pins.
Want to show your users a live stream, a TV channel or a movie from within your app? Supports hls,rtsp,m3u8 streams and the default streams supported by Android out of the box.
Show any webpage or site inside your app. You can even perform actions (like calling and installing apps) and download files from the WebView. Besides that it features intuitive ActionBar based navigation & HTML 5 Video support.
Want to show your users a location? Or a whole bunch of locations? Easily set a pin on the map or get the locations for POI’s using the Google Places API.
- Unlimited Items – You can use & combine as many Timelines, Blogs, Feeds, Channels, Playlists, Stations, Webpages, etc as you want. Optionally add icons, create sections and highlight.
- Material Design – Complete Material Design, with animated Drawer Icon, Ripple’s and Card layouts. Completely customizable in every color. With subtile animations like parallax headers and fading toolbars.
- Tablet UI – A dedicated two plane layout on tablets and an immersive detailview for reading articles and viewing content without distractions.
- Push Notifications by OneSignal – Send push messages and urls to your users easily.
- In-App purchase – Let your users remove ads or unlock extra content within your app by making an in app purchase.*
- Offline & Favorites – Save Articles and posts from Wordpress and RSS offline. Web pages & Youtube videos can be submitted as favorite items. Tumblr Images can be saved to local storage.
- Customizable – Easily make your app yours by translations and by customizing colors & using your own icons for menu items. You can also choose between multiple styles for your Navigation drawer, for example by setting a header image.
- Admob Banners & Interstitials – With build in Admob, it takes only a few seconds to add banner throughout your app & show interstitial advertisements during navigation.
- Comments – Show comments to posts, videos and articles from Youtube, Facebook, Wordpress & Instagram within your app.
- NativeWeb Technology™ – Never before has the web content been this beautiful. We inject custom CSS to HTML based descriptions of RSS and Wordpress descriptions to optimize the page for the device’s screen and create an unified look.
- Youtube & Wordpress Search – Let users search your blog and youtube channel.
- Social – Let your users share content and promote your app at the same time.
- Custom Actions – Easily make an intent to another app, or open a url from the menu.
- Flexible Navigation – Easily create a tab based or navigation drawer based application, or even a combination of both!
- Easy & Dynamic Configurations – Define your app’s configuration easily using our free Configuration Creator. Your app will load based on this configuration, you can even change this configuration on the fly!
- In-App Videoplayer – Let users play youtube videos without even having to leave your application!
- In-App Media Viewer – View (embedded) images, videos and audio from content in your app, fullscreen.
- Connection Manager – Redirect users to offline content when no internet connection. Error handling is also integrated.
- Disqus – Support for interactive Disqus comments for Wordpress.
- About & App rate – Display about dialog with HTML markup & Let users rate your app from settings.
- Language support – Easily translatable from within a single file. Also supporting RTL languages and layouts.
- Royal Documentation – Instructions for first app (installing java, sdk etc). Step by step importing and customizing of the template.
- Video Tutorials – Instruction video’s for setting up the SDK and Android Studio, opening the appropriate files, changing your package name and exporting your app.
CompatibilityCompatible with the most popular RSS XML sources & formats. Works with Youtube Channels & Playlists. Works with Wordpress.com blogs or blogs with the Jetpack API installed. Works with self-hosted Wordpress sites with the JSON API. While most Wordpress themes and plugins should be compatible with our plugin, we can not guarantee full 3rd party plugin and theme support. Related posts in Wordpress require post tags. Video Stream Player & Build in Media Viewer provides support for the encodings supported by Android by default. Arabic and Hebrew support for Android 4.2 and up. In order to use the project, you need Android Studio (instructions on this included with documentation). Please keep in mind that the compatibility and features of Universal for Android may be different from Universal for IOS.
Questions & DemoIf you have any questions regarding this template, you can always ask your question in the comments section or leave us a ticket. You can download the preview app to try Universal for yourself.
SupportFor support, please visit our Help Center.
V3.1.1 - Youtube Live - Option to hide WebView navigation - Bugfixes (ViewPager RTL, TV, Ads WebView) and library updates V3.1 - Support for SoundCloud Playlists - Overview screens show loading - Option to show drawer on app launch re-added - Overview screen items have ads now - RTL Support for ViewPager - Bugfixes and library updates - Basic WP REST API support V3.0 - Support for Tabs - Support for OverView items (a screen with additional menu items or a 'category' screen) - Configuration is now done in a .JSON file that can be remotely updated, and configured from our UI editor. - OneSignal support for Push Notifications - Support for Admob Interstitials (when switching menu items or tabs) - Collapsing Toolbar - Pinterest support added - Radio notification opens player - Notifications can open in-app url (WebView), provide 'url' as extra. - Added option to hide Drawer - Changed target SDK to 25 & updated libraries - Bugfixes & Stability improvements V2.6 - JetPack API / Wordpress.com support for Wordpress - AAC Support for Radio Player - New visualizer + Album Art support for Radio Player - Live TV / Video Stream support - Reduced app size to < 5 mb - Custom intents/app launch option from menu added - WebView file upload support - Option to disable ads with Youtube Fixes: - Some Android Nougat related improvements - Bugfixes and stability improvements - Support for Android 4.0 has been dropped. V2.5 - SoundCloud support! - Disqus comments for Wordpress - Radio Player now playing info - Wordpress items load automatically in background, resulting in near-instant loading - Date and time are shown relative - Menu items are translatable/can use string resource - Picasso instead of UIL - Incompatible videos are automatically opened externally - Support for new Instagram API - Bug fixes and optimizations V2.4 - Android Marshmallow support (including new permission system) - New dedicated tablet layout - Pull-to-refresh for WebView - Adviews (Admob) now better optimized for all devices and located at the bottom. - More layout and code re-using - Beta: Configuration generator (available from your documentation) - Bugfixes for: Instagram would not load, Theme issues, WebView local file issues V2.3.2 - Bug fixes (facebook video playing and more, see Readme). - Marshmallow 6.0 with new permissions beta V2.3.1 - Bug fixes - Improved Facebook video playing V2.3 - Native Facebook support - Native Instagram support - In-App purchase to remove ads & unlock sections - Comments for Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and Wordpress - Related posts for Wordpress - Support for RSS podcasts - Built-in media viewer (for images, video and sound) - Radio player notification & call interrupt - Layout improvements (more icons, more material design) - Updates for Android 5.1 - Notification Sound - Bug fixes: Notifications stop when turned off, Menu width, RTL support improved, empty search results toast, Webview related improvements, other minor improvements. V2.2.1 - Arab & Hebrew (RTL) support for Android 4.2+ - Simplified settings, added ability to set font size - Author & date shown for wordpress - RSS reliability & media compatibility improved - Higher quality wordpress attachements & images. - Beta: Ability to hide menu (just add 1 item). - Bug fixes: Youtube sharing, Adview in detail focus, notification body, webview background playing. V2.2 - New Navigation Drawer - Google Places API - Headers/highlighted items for Wordpress and Youtube - Maps Navigation - WebView fullscreen HTML5 Video - WebView stability & appearance - Bug fixes & Stability improvements V2.1 - Android Studio documentation (incl. videos) - Background loading of items - Background radio playing - RSS notifications are easier to configure and on by default. - Notifications have content preview - Some Material animations - Links from detail views will be loaded in web-view again. - Bugfixes V2.0 - Material Design - Redesigned Application Framework, fragment based - Faster loading, especially for Wordpress Items - Twitter supports search (e.g. hashtag) as content - Easier Setup using configuration file - Video Documentation - No connection handling improved - Endless scrolling loading indication footer - Fading ActionBar (toolbar) - Using official NavigationDrawer instead of SlidingMenu library - Looks better on tablets - Now loading first menu item by default (no more user based selection). - Multi-orientation support - Improvements regarding notifications - Stability and Compatibility improvements - Lollipop bugfixes & features (e.g. not using the in app player due to compatibility issues, ripple and tint). - Android Studio version V1.2.2 -Youtube Playlist Compatibility issues fixed -Bugfixes and stability improvements V1.2 -Native Wordpress Support! -Native Tumblr Support! -Improved Compatibility for the Radio Player. -Redesigned Detailview for Youtube & Rss. -All List views (except RSS) are now Endless. -Unlimited Maps Items. -Webview Supports Downloads. -Youtube API updated to V3. -Increased RSS Compatibility. -Overall Improvements. V1.1.1 -Bug fixes -Improved Wordpress Compatibility V1.1 -New UI for SlidingMenu & Action Bar -Added (Visualized) Radio Player -Added Push Notifications -Added Maps -Added Rss Thumbnail -Added Integrated Admob -Youtube now compatible with Playlists V1.0 Initial release*In-App purchases require an extended license.