Nulled version download - "Soon Countdown Builder, Responsive jQuery Plugin"
Free download Soon Countdown Builder, Responsive jQuery Plugin !
Beautifully animated countdowns for everyone.
Soon is Plug & Play and super easy to setup. Using the Visual Builder Soon has you creating the most stunning countdowns your visitors have ever seen. Pick one of the 15 Preset Templates as a starting point or start from scratch and design your unique counter.
Soon will always look great, it is mobile friendly, fast and responsive it will automatically scale to the available space around it. Soon is compatible with jQuery but you can use it without just as well. The package contains the original source files, so if you’re tech savvy you can tweak it to your own liking.
Just contact me through my CodeCanyon profile, I’m happy to help you out with any questions or problems.
Soon is build using the latest HTML 5 and CSS 3 techniques. With regular updates and new feature releases Soon keeps getting better and better.
Soon ships with extensive documentation on all it’s capabilities.
“Brilliant work & Superb support.”
“I don’t normally give product reviews, however I feel that I’ve got to write something here. Firstly, this is a brilliant plugin, very neat and easy enough to use. The code’s written really well and the supporting documentation is very good. Secondly, I had an issue with something I was trying to make my particular countdown do. I contacted support and they went out of their way to help. Fair play guy’s. I highly recommend this plugin. Keep up the great work!”
“My countless hours of searching for a truly responsive jQuery timer came to a triumphant end when I found this plugin. This is the most flexible timer out there! Well done for an awesome plugin!”
“This is by far the most elegant designed countdown tool – and that does not only refer to the great looks, but also to the internal design of code, css and API. Since our pages are full of legacy code and 3rd-party-scripts, I had to cry my way through countless futile test installs of counters, but this one has covered every aspect and any problem that a real-live page would cause. Great work!! To be seen on koeln.de soon.”
“Excellent support! Very responsive and quick. Thanks!”
“This plugin is beautiful and easy to use. Thanks!”
Just drag the sliders, pick a color, choose a due date, and presto, you’re presented with you’re Soon HTML and CSS code. It’s really as easy as that, now anyone can create stunning counters.
Soon ships with 15 unique and responsive counter templates. You can use them as is, or tweak them to fit your style. All templates can be viewed on the Soon Live Preview landing page.
Soon is responsive and works on a wide range of modern mobile, tablet and desktop browsers. Soon will automatically measure the available space of the parent container and resize the different counters accordingly.
Soon contains 3 different clock faces. Flip, Matrix and Text. Each face has it’s own animations and customization options. Combined with the two visual styles there’s bound to be a configuration that suits your specific needs.
You can combine the 3 clock faces with 2 different progress visualisations. There’s a circular and a fill visualiser which each have rich customization and animation options.
Set duration mode to have Soon count down a fixed amount of minutes or seconds since page load. In day mode it will count to a certain time on a certain day of the week.
You can have Soon use the server time instead of the browser time by using the fixed date option.
COUNT UP AND DOWN
You can configure Soon to count down towards a date or count up since a date. Useful for counting time since an event.
If no due date is set, Soon will render a Clock instead of a countdown. Perfect for testing if Soon has been setup correctly.
Soon detects if you’re a fan of jQuery, if so, it enables the jQuery API. If you’re not using jQuery, no problem, Soon brings it’s own API.
You can execute scripts on each tick or when the timer runs out by using the available callback methods.
Each face and visual has it’s own animation options to make your counters look extra professional.
Still cool right?
Available for every counter type.
Use the Visual Builder to build your own counters. No coding required. Pick a preset or a blank canvas, select colours, counter types, fonts, sizes. Just copy and paste the resulting snippet and you’re ready to roll.
jQuery (not required)
Soon has got jQuery support, but if you’re not into jQuery that’s not a problem as Soon works without just as well.
Animations & Special Effects
All Soons counters are animated. For instance the text counter can be tweaked with different animation types like slide, roll, twirl and fade. On top of these animations Soon brings reflections to the table.
Soon scales to the available space around it. It’s as simple as that. It does not matter where you place it, Soon will make sure it looks great.
There’s three different clock faces to choose from. You’ve got your basic Text. There’s a classic Flipper and as a bonus there’s the Dot Matrix counter. All three faces can be animated in various ways and have all kinds of sub styles.
Easily create an awesome circular counter. Use solid colours, gradients, define counter direction and set the offset, length and width of the ring. There’s visual effects like glow and shadow plus the ring progress is animated.
Next to the ring you’ve got the option to select a background fill. This is sort of like a vertical, horizontal or diagonal progress bar. Animated and colours can be changed.
Soon comes with a wide range of countdown options. Also, well tested support of timezones.
2016—02-25count down towards a date;
2010—02-25count up since a date;
in 2 hourscount down a fixed amount of hours, minutes or seconds ;
at 12:30:15count down repeatedly towards a time;
sunday at 10count down repeatedly towards a time of day;
Pick between Year, Month, Week, Day, Hour, Minute, Seconds and Milliseconds. The cascade feature allows you to move values between groups, so you can for instance count the total number of seconds till next year.
By default if you don’t set a due or since date, Soon will render a clock, so if you’re looking for a fancy clock, Soon is the way to go.
You can manually set the current time which Soon will use to do it’s calculations.
- IE9 (no animations)
- IE8 (no animations, automatic fallback to text counter)
Safari on Windows is no longer being maintained by Apple and therefor is currently not supported.
- 15+ Preset Templates
- Visual Builder
- fixed problem where flip and slot counters would be rendered too wide on Safari
- fixed day progress ring, now uses the correct max amount based on presence of month or week ring
- added low resolution matrix clock version
- fixed problem with invalid custom Google font family name
- additional fixes to jQuery API, please note that the API has changed, see docs for changes
- fixed problem in destroy method not destroying counter when used in placeholder
- fixed redraw on jQuery api
- improved ring redraw method on resizing
- improved ring initial drawing call
- corrected documentation code sample on “at” due date
- fixed problem where soon caused errors when included in head of document
- fixed problems with duration calculations
- added soon separated AMD module for advanced use
- added fields to control and remove whitespace around counter
- added setOption method which you can use to change options while te counter is running
- improved complete and tick event, they can now be given function references
- fixed flickering after browser tab was inactive.
- fixed fill mode not working correctly.
- added fill option which makes Soon scale up the counter to fill all available space.
- added ‘weeks’ and ‘months’ formats.
- added ‘milliseconds’ format.
- added more font presets to Visual Builder.
- added option to set custom Google WebFont in Visual Builder.
- added freeze / unfreeze API
- added option to control the way Soon decides to hide counter groups on small screens.
- improved performance of documentation.
- improved API documentation.
- improved timer algorithm.
- improved responsive behavior, Soon now contains a smart scaling algorithm to hide unused or low priority counter groups. Rendering of the circular counter has also been improved on small scales.
- improved Opera 12 support.
- added ‘hide’, ‘redirect’ and ‘function’ to on-complete option in Visual Builder
- improved button layout for Visual Builder
- improved browser support for Visual Builder
- added onTick callback method
- added CSS override field to visual builder
- added seconds to time fields in visual builder
- added presets select to visual builder
- added option to create own presets to visual builder
- added reset at time of day mode
- added vertical and horizontal gradient mode
- fixed bug in cross browser timezone related calculations
- fixed ring glow color
- fixed gradient ring problems on not full length rings and rings with different offsets
- removed reference to soon.css.map in unminified styles.css file
- added placeholder setup
- added max-scale setting
- added due-in-time mode
- added due-at-time mode
- added due-at-day mode
- added timezone support to visual builder
- added redraw method to API to manually trigger redraw of a soon node
- improved responsive behaviour
- improved script embedding
- fixed API destroy method bug where it would not removing the soon child nodes
- added a much improved visual builder
- added dot matrix gradient fill styles
- added ring invert setting
- added ring gradient fill styles
- added ring parts alignment
- added ring separate width controls
- added ring progress and background shadow
- added label coloring to visual builder
- added label uppercase and lowercase style presets
- added separator coloring to visual builder
- added data-auto=”false” to allow blocking of kickstart
- improved ring label positioning
- improved ring rendering performance
- improved ring default shadow styles
- improved setup of public API
- fixed ticker reset bug where timer would not reset properly
- fixed some incorrectly documented features
- fixed ring soft shadow being cut of at the bottom
- fixed ring gap preventing the progress part from reaching the end state
- fixed the fill reflection from being flipped the wrong way around
- fixed reset functionality
- added year denominator
- added count up mode
- initial release