Nulled version download - "CommWeb JigoShop Payment Gateway"
Free download CommWeb JigoShop Payment Gateway !
This plugin supports banks : CommWeb (Commonwealth Bank)Supports Hosted Server (3-Party Payments) – redirect to collect card details
MIGS Payment Gateway for Woocommerce
- This plugin using for : CommWeb (Commonwealth Bank )
- Supports Server Hosted Mode (3-Party Payments)
- Enter MerchantId, AccesCode and Secure Secret
- Optionally show Card Security Number (CSC)
- No empty cart on cancel
- Offers Test and Debug mode
- You DON’T need to pay monthly payments
- Compatible with Wordpress 3.4.x , 3.5.x , 3.6.x , 3.7.x
- Compatible with Woocommerce 2.0.x , 2.1.x
- Easily integrate MIGS Woocommerce Payment Gateway in your site
- Very Easy Installation & Config
How to install it:
- Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now,you can go to Woocommerce Payment Gateway Panel and configure the plugin.
Live demo : Demo Wordpress 3.5 and Woocommerce 2.10
How to Use :
1) ConfigServer hosted mode
a. Merchant ID: Provided by MiGS Server.
b. Merchant AccessCode: Provided by MiGS Server. The access code uniquely authenticates a merchant and the Merchant ID on the Payment Server.
c. Secure Hash: Provided by MiGS Server. The Secure Hash Secret is a key used as the initial piece of encryption data to create a Secure Hash. This ensures transaction data is not tampered with while in transit to the Virtual Payment Client.
d. Payment URL: https://migs.mastercard.com.au/vpcdps
e. Locale: en
f. Test Mode: Test mode or Live Mode
g. Enable/Disable: Turn on or off Payment Gateway
Specical – Payment type : Select Server hosted or Merchant hosted mode
MIGS Pay page