Nulled version download - "Salad Fork Classic Cutlery"
Free download Salad Fork Classic Cutlery !
Photorealistic 3D model of classic cutlery salad fork. The model is UV-mapped, smoothable, 3D print ready, made in 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
Other pieces of this collection: https://3docean.net/search/classic%20cutlery%20vkstudio?sort=date&utf8=%E2%9C%93Features:
- Model’s clean topology is based on loops and quads.
- Support of edges retains model shape when subdivided.
- The level of details is enough for close-up renders.
- Objects, groups, materials, textures have unique and meaningful names.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- Model has clean non-overlapping UVs.
- Two *.max files are provided: with V-Ray materials and Standard materials.
- Along with model only file, .max scene is provided used to render preview images.
- The model is completely ready for visualization.
- Each mesh is put in a separate file.
- 3 levels of mesh subdivision is delivered for 3DS, FBX, OBJ formats: 0, 1, 2.
- Two STL files are provided: basic mesh for CAD applications and high-resolution mesh for 3D printing.
- Previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, V-Ray renderer)
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
- ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
- c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- stl (StereoLithography)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (User Guide)
3DS, FBX, OBJ, STL file types were exported from Autodesk 3ds Max®.Properties:
- Polygon count: 1112 vertices, 1110 quads
- Model dimensions: W=3,0cm, L=18,3cm, H=1,7cm
- Materials: YES, procedural
- UV map: YES, non-overlapping
- Textures: NO